No announcement yet.

Game #28: Toronto Raptors 118 - New York Knicks 108

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No big deal, but if I accidentally click the like on a post, can I reverse it?
    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

We need evidence Zainab! LOL
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

One thing we should do more is post up JJ when he's in the game. He usually gets a high % shot
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post
          Sooooooooooooo I am going on a date with Bebe right now LOL this is probably the stupidest thing I have done in my life.....reservations at a really nice restaurant for 9 and I am so freaking nervous. Haven't been on a date in 7 years lol too busy with school and now this is so weird......like SO weird. It's been an intersting week considering my English is on a rapid decline, considering I have to dumb myself down and lets just say my English is half ass atm! LOL

On the other hand, if I don't make it on the forum tomorrow.....let it be known I was murdered and thrown to the outskirts of town LOOOL anywaaaaaays.....dunno what the hell I am doing with my life, but this is so toooo random! What was weird was when I told him I am Afghan hes like I can't mess with you, the taliban come afta me......didn't think I needed to correct him sooooo I guess I will be OK! Thought I'd give you an update lol !!!! Wishhh me luck. Will give you guys juicy Raptors updates tomorrow if I can get some LOL

Comment

@rocwell:

Honest question -- how much do you think you've made (or lost) betting specifically NBA ball? No worries if you don't feel like publicizing that info tho lol.

Comment

But he passed multiple ones yesterday????
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post

But he passed multiple ones yesterday????

Some symptoms of concussion are delayed by hours or days.

themasao wrote: View Post
                @rocwell:

Honest question -- how much do you think you've made (or lost) betting specifically NBA ball? No worries if you don't feel like publicizing that info tho lol.
                Little bit.. Last two years were pretty good when it comes to NBA betting, most bettors made $$. Can't say same about last NFL season though.

Staying under control and following your set bankroll management rules is the key to success.
                Last edited by rocwell; Sun Dec 21, 2014, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Ahh crap. Do I have to change the starting lineup again?
                  OG is our king

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
                    Ahh crap. Do I have to change the starting lineup again?
                    You sure do. Make sure SF says James "MuthaFuckin" Johnson

Comment

themasao wrote: View Post
                      @rocwell:

Nobody but nobody but the house makes money betting on sports. Be it NBA, NHL, NFL , Horse, Dogs or Tiddlywinks.
                      All those massive shiny new hotels in Vegas don't go up in 2 months because the betting public is winning.
                      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                      - TGO

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                        Nobody but nobody but the house makes money betting on sports. Be it NBA, NHL, NFL , Horse, Dogs or Tiddlywinks.
                        All those massive shiny new hotels in Vegas don't go up in 2 months because the betting public is winning.
                        This man would disagree with you: https://twitter.com/haralabob

Comment

tonious35 wrote: View Post
                          You sure do. Make sure SF says James "MuthaFuckin" Johnson
                          Actually, I've inserted a better player into the starting lineup.
                          OG is our king

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                            I'm making enough money to live off gambling alone. Why? Easy. I analyze. I follow my system. I follow strict bankroll management, so I don't go broke even after 3+ of REALLY bad years. I only use my "allowances" for fun bets ( in-play bets, like raps come backs and etc. ) My last 3 year NBA stats: 743-602 ( 9650 units of profit. Most pro bettors are doing better than me. ) and these numbers include losing season. Bookies are limiting winners. Thanks to Pinnacle Sports ( bookie which stand by their "winners welcome" policy ) there are many people who are living off gambling income. Nothing is guaranteed in betting, but as long as you follow your system and have a STRICT BANKROLL MANAGEMENT then you'll be just fine. ( It doesn't mean you'll have comfortable income every year though. My first year of semi-pro betting seen 17% loss of my bankroll. )

If you have no real knowledge in sport, then better stay the fu*k away from real gambling.
                            Last edited by rocwell; Sun Dec 21, 2014, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post
                              Sooooooooooooo I am going on a date with Bebe right now LOL this is probably the stupidest thing I have done in my life.....reservations at a really nice restaurant for 9 and I am so freaking nervous. Haven't been on a date in 7 years lol too busy with school and now this is so weird......like SO weird. It's been an intersting week considering my English is on a rapid decline, considering I have to dumb myself down and lets just say my English is half ass atm! LOL

On the other hand, if I don't make it on the forum tomorrow.....let it be known I was murdered and thrown to the outskirts of town LOOOL anywaaaaaays.....dunno what the hell I am doing with my life, but this is so toooo random! What was weird was when I told him I am Afghan hes like I can't mess with you, the taliban come afta me......didn't think I needed to correct him sooooo I guess I will be OK! Thought I'd give you an update lol !!!! Wishhh me luck. Will give you guys juicy Raptors updates tomorrow if I can get some LOL
                              Yea and i'm best friends with DeMar DeRozan

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                                Not sure if she's a troll. I don't believe what she's sayng though.

Anyhow, big road game tomorrow. Need to finish of these scrubs aka the Knicks early.
                                Yaaaaa I don't think I believe her either. But if it is true I'm sure Bebe appreciates her announcing it to everyone and promising to give all the juicy details lol Its now on twitter that we are waiting to hear from her.

Comment

Working...
                                X