No announcement yet.

Game #29: Toronto Raptors 120 - Chicago Bulls 129

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 Day rest after the game!! Everybody going Balls Deep tomorrow night!

Comment

I'd rather face the bulls I full force no matter the outcome. It sucks having asterisks in the win column. If we can put in a full 48 and play that solid defence we see in spurts... We can get this win. And it will be a great msg to the league. Beating the bulls in Chicago without Demar and the second night of a back-to-back

Comment

RPT23 wrote: View Post
        This looks like a game Chuckster shouldn't be up against Pau!
        I meant should be
        #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

Yeah that's what I expected. It will take a huge effort tonight .

Comment

Just put Bruno on, Bulls will be forced to double team him and we will win. :P

Comment

We can do this. I'm calling Lou gets 25 points.
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                We can do this. I'm calling Lou gets 25 points.
                Were gonna need everyone to play well if we're gonna beat the Bulls at full strength.
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

The Bulls easily won the 3rd quarter last time we played, but the Raptors were up by like 7 or 8 at the half. The Bulls can be vulnerable. Hopefully JV doesn't get into much foul trouble, especially early in the game. He should have a lot of pep in his step since he only got like 20 minutes against the Knicks yesterday.

Comment

Butler has become very important on that team...he needs to be "controlled". He handles the ball quite a bit when Rose does not play.

Comment

I would like to see Bebe get some burn in the second quarter (which will not happen)

His length and mobility will be needed against Taj...Hansborough will get destroyed (as usual). And this is not a great matchup for Chuck either, both Gasol and Noah can step out and have a face-up game and will just shoot over Chuck. Need to play big tonight.

Going small will not work with the mobility of Noah and Taj, we won't gain any advantage.

Comment

We'll win.

Comment

breakin_ankles wrote: View Post
                          I'd rather face the bulls I full force no matter the outcome. It sucks having asterisks in the win column. If we can put in a full 48 and play that solid defence we see in spurts... We can get this win. And it will be a great msg to the league. Beating the bulls in Chicago without Demar and the second night of a back-to-back
                          Fuck this asterisk business.

You win the games you're supposed to. Period.

Also note, we haven't been at full strength for a long time, so are all of these wins without our All Star getting an asterisk as well?

Comment

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                            I would like to see Bebe get some burn in the second quarter (which will not happen)

His length and mobility will be needed against Taj...Hansborough will get destroyed (as usual). And this is not a great matchup for Chuck either, both Gasol and Noah can step out and have a face-up game and will just shoot over Chuck. Need to play big tonight.

Going small will not work with the mobility of Noah and Taj, we won't gain any advantage.
                            O M G - I don't think you're joking.
                            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post

I can't get on board with this .. BeBe is more raw than Bruno is at this point.

I was at the game against the Knicks, and had a keen on BeBe hoping to see something ... nothing. The guy is basically 3 steps slow on everything. He has no clue whats going on right now.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                                I can't get on board with this .. BeBe is more raw than Bruno is at this point.

I was at the game against the Knicks, and had a keen on BeBe hoping to see something ... nothing. The guy is basically 3 steps slow on everything. He has no clue whats going on right now.
                                Lol and you think Hansborough is on time and point on defense and offense? At least Bebe has the length to grab a couple of boards and bother some shots.

And it is the second quarter...if things are going south there is time for both JV and Chuck yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X