Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many wins do we come up with on this daunting roadtrip?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If we play strong like the last two games and Bulls aren't healthy tonight I see us going 3-3 at best 4-2

Comment

I really have a bad feeling about this roadtrip. I'd be happy with 2-4 honestly.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
        I can live with 2-4; 3-3 will be very good.

Just a hunch (I'm not a gambler) but I think we will be a betting line favourite in ZERO of these games.
        Agree

Comment

I am fucking terrified to be honest with you guys.
          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
            I am fucking terrified to be honest with you guys.
            Really? I'm pumped. These should be some fun and probably frustrating games. Kinda tired of playing these scrub teams to be honest.

Comment

6-0 baby!
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Seeing as I got the last one right.... I'mma go with 4-2. Losses to Portland and LAC while we shock GS for a win.

Comment

3-3, with wins against Chicago, Denver and GOLDEN STATE!!!! JJ with career high in blocked 3 point shots vs. splash bros. Then Pheonix catches us at the end of the road trip when we are tired and flat, as we did with them.

Comment

I voted 6-0.

Here's why..... I have decided to vote using the consideration that so many make, that the NBA is NOT fixed.

Toronto has given no indication that they are anything but elite right now. There is no reason they can't take out Chicago to start it off..... Denver is not a big time team, so all things being equal they are there for the taking. You're already 2-0. GS is a good team, yeah, so was Memphis, so was Cleveland..... Toronto has proven they can hang with these teams totally, and GS is primed for a few losses anyhow.

The clippers are shitty.

Portland to me is the tough one, but I am gonna go ahead and expect a team win here and the Suns aren't any good.

There ya go.

6-0.

NOW. If my fear is correct..... the NBA will certainly be sure to kill any chance toronto has in Chicago, GS, and LA. Straight up, no chance. Even if they are outplaying the shit out of these teams, quick whistles will kill any momentum.... see last game against Cleveland when the refs completely killed toronto with 7-8 early 4th calls. And this is the NBA I believe exists. They will crush the Raps and push an agenda of "weak schedule", and "they had a good run, but arent quite ready" and people will drink it up This 1-5

Ranking dips to 22

Toronto is shit upon again.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                      The old "take care of business at home" and "split on the road" adage. 3-3 against good teams on the road without our all-star is more than acceptable, just like the poll says.
                      I would be satisfied with this result but would like to see us in every game

Comment

Well I don't think many of us were thinking we get that game.

And if anyone was Bulls sent them an emphatic NOOO!!! With a Mutombo-like wave of the finger to boot!
                        Twitter:@coachclement

The best way to predict your future is to create it - Peter Drucker

Comment

If we can beat Lac that would be great : D
                          2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

Still calling for 3-3 on trip wasn't thinking that game as a win.

Maybe the Clips!

Comment

Well we know four people who called 6-0 got it wrong unfortunately!

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                                I really have a bad feeling about this roadtrip. I'd be happy with 2-4 honestly.
                                Like i said i have a bad feeling about this roadtrip. Just looked at the sked and i didn't know that the one game they should be favoured to win(vs Denver) will be the 2nd game of a back to back. Yikes.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X