Hawks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joey wrote: View Post
    I don't think the Hawks are going anywhere. The NBA will do what they can to keep them in Atlanta; just like the Bucks and Kings.
    I wouldn't count out a bucks relocation in the next few years. Their arena lease thingy ends in a few years so they need a new arena. I'm not sure who would want to keep the Hawks in Atlanta, also I'm not sure how silver would've handled the Kings if he was the commissioner then. I am a bit of a wishful thinker though, as I live in Seattle.

Comment

There is some weird shit going on down there. The team is being sold in part because of an e-mail from the majority owner saying in part (more or less) not enough white people were going to the games because too many black people were.

Moving the team or even hinting at moving the team would send off some real bad vibe shit; again more or less saying the NBA is OK with moving the team to a city where it can get a whiter crowd.
      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
        I wouldn't count out a bucks relocation in the next few years. Their arena lease thingy ends in a few years so they need a new arena. I'm not sure who would want to keep the Hawks in Atlanta, also I'm not sure how silver would've handled the Kings if he was the commissioner then. I am a bit of a wishful thinker though, as I live in Seattle.
        "Owners pledge $50M more for new Bucks' arena"

http://www.nba.com/2014/news/12/22/bucks-arena.ap/

" The additional money increases the new owners' pledge for a new arena to $150 million."
        Last edited by rocwell; Sun Jan 4, 2015, 02:30 AM.

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
          There is some weird shit going on down there. The team is being sold in part because of an e-mail from the majority owner saying in part (more or less) not enough white people were going to the games because too many black people were.

Moving the team or even hinting at moving the team would send off some real bad vibe shit; again more or less saying the NBA is OK with moving the team to a city where it can get a whiter crowd.
          NBA can expand to 32 teams. Vegas or Vancouver plus an Eastern team.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
            "Owners pledge $50M more for new Bucks' arena"

http://www.nba.com/2014/news/12/22/bucks-arena.ap/

" The additional money increases the new owners' pledge for a new arena to $150 million."
            I heard about this and it really scared me. I REALLY want to see the Greek freak in a sonics jersey. I feel like Silver would be more open to relocation than stern. Also a team would do better here (Seattle) than in Milwaukee or Atlanta. I can only Imagine if stern let boogieand the Kings go to Seattle...

Comment

The Hawks are just........really good. They beat the Blazers in Portland the other night by double digits i believe. And tonight they're just beating the Clippers in LA.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                The Hawks are just........really good. They beat the Blazers in Portland the other night by double digits i believe. And tonight they're just beating the Clippers in LA.
                They're a really good shooting team. Against Portland they ditched the perimeter and just crushed them inside.

Comment

Comment

Yeah, they're going to Seatle.

Comment

Who cares what anyone says lmao
                      Remember what happened with Vancouver?
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

They are top 10 TV market, I believe NBA is interested in keeping Hawks, the Atlanta Hawks.
                        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                          They are top 10 TV market, I believe NBA is interested in keeping Hawks, the Atlanta Hawks.
                          Too bad Atlanta doesn't care

Comment

pretty insane that detroit are only +2.5 spread against atlanta tonight.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                              pretty insane that detroit are only +2.5 spread against atlanta tonight.
                              Yup, people and bookies are buying into this detroit team.

Comment

Yup, people and bookies are buying into this detroit team.
                                Close one tonight. Still ended up putting my bucks on Hawks though. Phew!

Comment

Working...
                                X