Game #31: Toronto Raptors 116 - Denver Nuggets 102

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iblastoff wrote: View Post
    damnit. i stopped for a while. just when i thought i was out, you pull me back in!
    Just don't lose your house

talk with http://www.problemgamblinghelpline.ca/ first

Comment

Game #31: Raptors @ Nuggets ~ 9:00 December 28 ~ SNN

rocwell wrote: View Post
      Just don't lose your house

talk with http://www.problemgamblinghelpline.ca/ first

Haha. I think I'm gonna split it up though. Half on raps -2.5 and half in going over 210. Worst case, ONE of those has to be right!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Haha. I think I'm gonna split it up though. Half on raps -2.5 and half in going over 210. Worst case, ONE of those has to be right!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
        no bet on this total. I'm going for Dallas under, Raps -2, Rockets over, small stake on Leafs win, and few NFL picks.

Not many great bets tonight.

Comment

Having that early game yesterday should help us on this b2b.
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
            Having that early game yesterday should help us on this b2b.
            Raps had 4 days rest before game vs Clips. Not worried about heavy legs at all
            Last edited by rocwell; Sun Dec 28, 2014, 06:12 PM.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
              no bet on this total. I'm going for Dallas under, Raps -2, Rockets over, small stake on Leafs win, and few NFL picks.

Not many great bets tonight.
              durant still out. hmmm. i think that may be a more 'for sure' bet than this toronto denver game.

Comment

durant still out. hmmm. i think that may be a more 'for sure' bet than this toronto denver game.
                Yup, I agree, Dallas spread looks good, but uhm... I'll be watching this game for in-play bets surely. Loving this OKC "streaky" defense. Made me good $$ lately.

Comment

Somebody is going to lose their thumbs

Comment

Cavs getting blown out by Pistons. Yikes!
                    "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

need to try to steal one tonight. I think alot of people would have been ok with a 2-4 roadtrip. If they can get the second win tonight, they're playing with house money the rest of the way

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                        need to try to steal one tonight. I think alot of people would have been ok with a 2-4 roadtrip. If they can get the second win tonight, they're playing with house money the rest of the way
                        Both Denver and Portland are winnable. GSW are the statement game for Power Ranking respect.

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                          I need to win that golden state game as a statement, that and a win against the spurs this season

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                            Both Denver and Portland are winnable. GSW are the statement game for Power Ranking respect.
                            Portland is 24-7 in the west. I think that game will be just as tough as gs

Comment

Just checking in to a Denver site:

Tonight the Toronto Raptors enter the fear inducing environment of the Pepsi Center, to face the Denver Nuggets. Toronto pulled out a win last night against the Los Angeles Clippers on the road. Canada's team is the toast of the Eastern Conference as they currently hold the top spot. Denver had the makings of a Western Conference sleeper, but now appear to be ready to sell spare parts in February. Tonight would be a signature win for the Nuggets, if they can out run the Raptors.

Toronto's Lou Williams torched the Nugs off the bench with 26 points as the Nuggets fell in OT on the road despite a valiant effort, the last time these two teams met.

Prediction

Denver keeps it rolling at home against the Raps with a 107-105 nail biter.

Looks like they feel (see comments on site) like we do when we play a Chicago or a Clips...."hope we win"..."It'll be a good test"....basically unsure and thinking underdog. Haha. But unlike TimW, hope to win.

http://www.denverstiffs.com/2014/12/...ercome-raptors

Comment

ogi wrote: View Post
                                Portland is 24-7 in the west. I think that game will be just as tough as gs
                                Western team don't care about Eastern teams. We're a trap game while they try to tag losses on divisional or conference rivals. Western teams also don't match up to physical eastern team for regular season games. If it were a playoff game they would game plan but it isn't. They just run-n-gun and if they win great but no big loss.

Comment

Working...
                                X