D-League Game 2 - Fort Wayne Mad Ants vs Austin Spurs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
    Caboclo is annoyingly selfish, I'm not sure how anyone haven't really complained about it so far... He has not achieved anything yet he feels like Kobe out there... This hype is not helping him at all.
    glad he's using this chance in the d league. hardly care about seeing him play "within the team concept" on a team he joined two days ago and will leave in a couple weeks.
    "Bruno?
    Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
    He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

With his superstar mentality and shooting we will soon see him playing only GARBAGE minutes on DLEAGUE team .... ;DD
      Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Its D-league. Guys are sent to chuck. If you pass you won't get the ball back. If guys could play system ball they wouldn't be in D-league.

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
          Its D-league. Guys are sent to chuck. If you pass you won't get the ball back. If guys could play system ball they wouldn't be in D-league.
          well he got benched for the whole game because he chucked
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

They don't chuck... compared to Bruno they are playing SA Spurs basketball.
            Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
              well he got benched for the whole game because he chucked
              Its a B2B. He wouldn't be in D-league if he wasnt going to get playing time. Vonleh is going to chuck worse.

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                Its a B2B. He wouldn't be in D-league if he wasnt going to get playing time. Vonleh is going to chuck worse.
                Vonleh doing much better
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                  Vonleh doing much better
                  Vonlehs a 4 Bruno isn't. Still don't know why Bebe isn't there.

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                    Caboclo is annoyingly selfish, I'm not sure how anyone haven't really complained about it so far... He has not achieved anything yet he feels like Kobe out there... This hype is not helping him at all.
                    'Bruno put ball in hole" is about all the english he knows.

Comment

Here's the deal though, I'm not sure if him shooting so much is part of the plan, but it doesn't necessarily worry me.

I'm sure Bruno's working closely with Raptors staff, and I'm sure he got specific instructions on what to work on with the Mad Ants. Since the Raptors don't control Fort Wayne, odds are that those instructions don't line up with what is best for that squad.

Bruno playing badly sucks. But Bruno doin his own thing with the Mad Ants is entirely expected. Whether or not he's diverging from the plan is pretty hard to tell from where I am.
                      "Bruno?
                      He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                        No he's comparing Rudy with Josh Smith l
                        Except Pistons received nothing in return and have a $30+M cheque to write.

I suspect SVG cashed in his only 'get out of jail free' card on this.

Comment

stooley wrote: View Post
                          Here's the deal though, I'm not sure if him shooting so much is part of the plan, but it doesn't necessarily worry me.

I'm sure Bruno's working closely with Raptors staff, and I'm sure he got specific instructions on what to work on with the Mad Ants. Since the Raptors don't control Fort Wayne, odds are that those instructions don't line up with what is best for that squad.

Bruno playing badly sucks. But Bruno doin his own thing with the Mad Ants is entirely expected. Whether or not he's diverging from the plan is pretty hard to tell from where I am.
                          Your post is another addition to the "why raptors need a d league team'" compilation

Comment

Unless Bruno becomes effed in the head Josh Smith style he is going to be fine.

#Bruno2016

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                              Toronto in 7 everywhere...
                              If they have to win 7th games (especially if there are OT & 2OT games mixed in) it'd be goddamned hard to get to/win the NBA Finals. Especially if their Western opponent is rested/at full strength.

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                                Your post is another addition to the "why raptors need a d league team'" compilation
                                Tell me about it...

Apparently Masai/Tim were in discussions over the summer. I think the cogs are turning.
                                "Bruno?
                                He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X