No announcement yet.

Game #32: Toronto Raptors 97 - Portland Trailblazers 102

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to remind y'all but GV is on the raptors . Any predictions on his performance tonight ? Either half decent , or terribad .
    I hope he'll play half decent but assume he's going 1-7 , 3 assists 2 TO
    2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

big boi wrote: View Post
      When did this become a sports betting blog? Yawn.
      hey, no ones stopping you from talking about sucking kenneth farieds dick. by all means continue!

Comment

SamMitchells wrote: View Post
        Sorry to remind y'all but GV is on the raptors . Any predictions on his performance tonight ? Either half decent , or terribad .
        seems like whenever he plays in the ACC he wants to the hometown hero. so far vasquez this year has technically shot better and passes more on the road then he has at home. lets hope that continues in portland.

Comment

SamMitchells wrote: View Post
          GV- 11pts 4asts 3TOs 2reb
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
            GV- 11pts 4asts 3TOs 2reb
            Ughh... You can't say 11pts without also predicting the FG%
            That's what makes Vasquez; Trashquez.

Comment

probably gonna see a lot of this tonight

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                hey, no ones stopping you from talking about sucking kenneth farieds dick. by all means continue!
                classy. And so on point. I guess if I really did love Faried that hard tho, I might have the good taste / sense to start a seperate thread. I was talking about Faried in the context of a Denver game. You're talking about random nba games on a specific raptors game thread. Maybe start your own sports betting thread so I don't have to read your bull shit posts when I want to read comments about actual basketball. Not actual betting.

Comment

big boi wrote: View Post
                  classy. And so on point. I guess if I really did love Faried that hard tho, I might have the good taste / sense to start a seperate thread. I was talking about Faried in the context of a Denver game. You're talking about random nba games on a specific raptors game thread. Maybe start your own sports betting thread so I don't have to read your bull shit posts when I want to read comments about actual basketball. Not actual betting.
                  game hasnt even started. who gives a shit. and someone in this thread ASKED about the point spread. i just answered it and it went from there. stop crying. your name is clearly a misnomer, big boi.

Comment

Last year both games against Portland were highly entertaining with us losing both.
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                      game hasnt even started. who gives a shit. and someone in this thread ASKED about the point spread. i just answered it and it went from there. stop crying. your name is clearly a misnomer, big boi.
                      a lot of these game day threads now get taken over by sports betting talk. Wasnt always the case. And I wasn't just mentioning you. Little sensitive aren't we? Maybe you have a problem. Not crying, not sucking Faried's dick just commenting on if game threads are the right place for a series of league wide betting posts. You seem to be deflecting quite a bit. That's a symptom of addiction. Might want to check it out. And no, it's not a misnomer.

Comment

Fight ! Fight ! Fight !

Comment

This is TRoss's hometown so I bet he goes a little extra hard tonight.

If the Blazers are missing Aldridge I think we have the edge. The x-factor is how our bench handles Chris Kaman. This is one of those nights our lack of a true backup C will be glaring.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                            This is TRoss's hometown so I bet he goes a little extra hard tonight.

If the Blazers are missing Aldridge I think we have the edge. The x-factor is how our bench handles Chris Kaman. This is one of those nights our lack of a true backup C will be glaring.
                            i dont think ross has ever played well against portland. last year at home he didnt score a single point against the blazers.

then on the road against portland he went 3 for 12, including 0 of 4 from downtown. ouch.

Comment

So... Aldridge is listed as probable tonight...

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                                So... Aldridge is listed as probable tonight...
                                I really want him to play. No asterisks tonight
                                I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Working...
                                X