Out with the old....coach that is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MACK11 wrote: View Post
    I don't understand some of these teams at all, replacing Vaughan is a must but at least upgrade substantially not go from terrible to decent

Skiles is an average coach at best
    Gets short term results and a great threat

"if you guys don't like playing for the coach you got now, you really won't like playing for Scott Skiles"
    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

octothorp wrote: View Post
      It'll be interesting to see if Andrew Nicholson gets any minutes with a new coach. He's got his blemishes, especially on defense, but was too talented to become a night-after-night CD-DNP.
      I really never understood this. Nicholson is very talented yet rarely gets any time, I get the feeling that he's just not being handled properly. Feel sorry for the dude, he deserves a much better opportunity

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
        Looks like the winner of the "1st Coach Fired Award" is going to be Jacque Vaughn.

And there's talk of Scott Skiles replacing him. That should be...interesting.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/12...hn-sources-say
        Technically the first coach that was fired was Mike Malone from Sacramento.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
          Technically the first coach that was fired was Mike Malone from Sacramento.
          He was fired in 2014. OP was made New Years Day, hence the title.
          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Vaughn is gone, Shaw is probably next. The Nuggets are a hot mess right now.

Comment

Working...
            X