Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
    He played with starters as a rook
    He was given unlimited opportunity year 2 and 3.
    No accountability with continued unlimited opportunity in year 4.
    Didn't really break out until year 5.

He has no 3pt shot period. Some people just don't have some things - that is his.
    His D has become passable but he lacks any accountability sooooooooo.....
    His greatest weaknesses were not addressed ever since draft day. That's just bad development in my opinion.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

I can't believe that is all you think the,discussion is about.
      Of course I don't.

I'm the one who is trying to show how many different things attribute to the way a player grows where all I hear from you guys is that Casey is the sole man responsible for Ross's development, or the lack thereof.

Comment

I'm really not smart at all.

Have you ever traded with me in dynasty? I lose every trade in time.
        I don't get this. Are you trying to say that you're right on this issue because you play fantasy basketball?

Comment

Defense. Specifically, the team's inability to stick its rotations against mobility and shooting when Amir is hurt or sitting. That man is the team's most important piece on D and Raps need to find a way to cope without him.

Anyone who has an aspect of the offense as their top team weakness is blind. This offense may not be fashionable, but it is very, very good.
          @EdTubb - edwardtubb at gmail

Comment

Don't hate Demars lacks of three point shooting. Team USA used him as a passer something Raptoirs aren't emphasize enough.

Comment

I'm just going to say it again.. GV needs to be traded. Masai do your thing.

Comment

Fully wrote: View Post
                I don't get this. Are you trying to say that you're right on this issue because you play fantasy basketball?
                No. I'm saying I'm not smar

Comment

Don't you guys find it strange that Ross takes like top 5 least FTA per 48mins for his playing time? In my opinion from observing Terrance , it seems like Ross really doesn't give 2 cents about basketball. Sure he enjoys playing and is getting millions of dollars to do so, but he's not trying to sacrifice himself to the game like JV does. He's a laid back dude.. I say trade him. Even if we get a shittier skill set player.. Being someone who actually cares about winning / getting fouled.

For example bring back Quincy Acy. He's 5x Ross. I'd take him over Ross any day of the year and I don't even look at stats, just look at the man play, raw emotion. .. That can't be devoloped , you can't force someone to care.
                  2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

My biggest gripe right now is the sacraficing of defense to improve the offense. I realize they are playing to their strengths and trying to find the right balance to optimize wins, but I liked our identity as a gritty, defensive team. It's not as fun to watch as the high scoring games we've been involved in (when not getting blown out), but much more reliable I feel.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                      ^^^ This!
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                        Who's available?

Edit: Prigioni seems to be someone who's not awful, inexpensive and should be available. He'd make a great 3rd PG, but who else is out there?
                        Last edited by 3inthekeon; Mon Jan 5, 2015, 11:44 AM.
                        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                          Who's available?

Edit: Prigioni seems to be someone who's not awful, inexpensive and should be available. He'd make a great 3rd PG, but who else is out there?
                          The problem is GV's our only backup guard which will make any transaction difficult for Masai.. but I'd be happy with just about anyone.. just as long as GV's not playing here.

I don't think Dolan will ever deal with Masai again, so I don't think Prigioni will ever be available unless he's a free agent

Comment

• Tyler Ennis!!!

Comment

• I wonder if Kendal Marshall would be worth a phone call...

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                                I wonder if Kendal Marshall would be worth a phone call...
                                Except Marshall is just like Vasquez defensively. Big and unathletic.
                                If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Working...
                                X