X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curry to Toronto!

Comment

• Gman wrote: View Post
      What the heck is Casey thinking with this four guards out there? And surprise we can't corral a single rebound. They are without they're big man so what do we do? We play small. Terrible coaching. Just terrible...tired of this. Lets take they're weakest link and not exploit it.
      Trust me no matter what Casey did we were getting beat this bad. Sometimes you just have to tip your hat off to a team and GS is an amazing team. We aren't even close to being as good as them at this point.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Curry a Raptor , book it.

Comment

• This is a game where you tip your cap.

Yes, the smallball lineup got exploited in the 4th, but it's what kept them in the game in the 2nd and the close of the 3rd. As bad as the Warriors were beating the small lineup, they were absolutely destroying Landry and JV.
          @EdTubb - edwardtubb at gmail

Comment

• This is a game where you tip your cap.

Yes, the smallball lineup got exploited in the 4th, but it's what kept them in the game in the 2nd and the close of the 3rd. As bad as the Warriors were beating the small lineup, they were absolutely destroying Landry and JV.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
              Teams get so happy when they beat us like fuck off.
              Take pride in the fact that beating the Raptors is a big deal now.
              OG is our king

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                Curry a Raptor , book it.
                That is what I am talking about!!

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                  Trust me no matter what Casey did we were getting beat this bad. Sometimes you just have to tip your hat off to a team and GS is an amazing team. We aren't even close to being as good as them at this point.
                  He could have a functional offense instead of the lowest turnovers in the NBA

Comment

• Maurice Speights and that chorizo on his head...
                    Give me liberty or give me a bran muffin! - Colin Mochrie

Comment

• Raps lose by 23 and it's a Friday night?

OH well

"Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                        He could have a functional offense instead of the lowest turnovers in the NBA
                        Jesus, really? The lowest turnovers in the league is a bad thing now?

Comment

• TeamEd wrote: View Post
                          This is a game where you tip your cap.

We had the size advantage tonight. They were missing Bogut and Festus Ezili, and theoretically we should have put more pressure of them from inside the paint, but JV didn't see much action. We should have put the pressure on Kerr and the warriors to adjust to our game, not the other way around. Thats what I think at least.

Nonetheless, I give credit to the warriors for playing a top notch game and for bringing their A-game tonight. A well deserved win for them.
                          I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                          -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• Raptor need to beat the shit out of Phoenix just to get their balls back. Kerr >>>>>>>>>>> Casey

Comment

• It was a painful loss because it was the first time we got blown out in a long time. But if we were to get blown out getting blown out by GS is probably the best way. Now I see what they are number 1 in the West. To be the best in the West you have to be playing extremely well.
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Gman wrote: View Post
                                What the heck is Casey thinking with this four guards out there? And surprise we can't corral a single rebound. They are without they're big man so what do we do? We play small. Terrible coaching. Just terrible...tired of this. Lets take they're weakest link and not exploit it.
                                11 minutes for Val and 12 minutes for JJ.

35, 34, 33, 29 for Kyle, Greivis, Lou, TRoss.

Casey said we don't have an identity? Well taking on the identity of our opponents is not the way to develop our own.

Comment

Working...
                                X