Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Landry Fields is starting over him. If he's mad, he has a point.
    @EdTubb - edwardtubb at gmail

Comment

People are looking to deep into this. I really don't think he meant much by it. I don't think it has anything to do with how the team is performing. All he did was post a pic on instagram of Scottie Pippen with a quote. Pippin was never salty about his role (granted he had a big one) and I think JJ is simply stating "I know my role and I'm good at it". I don't see it as him saying "I'm better than the role I'm giving and my teammates suck."
      You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
        I don't know what Casey is telling him exactly but GV does that on a regular basis but never sees repercussion for it......
        In a way, that's MU's fault. Only kept 2 PG's on the roster and GV knows it.
        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
          First Patterson, now JJ. There's a divide in lockerroom.
          ESPN is that you??

Comment

If any two guys should have beef about their roles they are James Johnson and Patterson. They both should be starters on this team ahead of their counterparts (an inconsistent Ross and hobbled Amir). But in my opinion, they are both playing professionally and should be commended for that. I agree that the only person who seems to be affected by his role is Vasquez - his body language and reckless chucking screams "I should be a starter."
            Last edited by CNinja26; Tue Jan 6, 2015, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
              People are looking to deep into this. I really don't think he meant much by it. I don't think it has anything to do with how the team is performing. All he did was post a pic on instagram of Scottie Pippen with a quote. Pippin was never salty about his role (granted he had a big one) and I think JJ is simply stating "I know my role and I'm good at it". I don't see it as him saying "I'm better than the role I'm giving and my teammates suck."
              Yeah, I follow him on IG and that's pretty much how I read it.

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                This +100000000.

Y'all are reading wayyy too much into an instagram post. People post quotes of their idols etc. when they say something that resonates with them. Clearly 'finding his role and accepting it' has been a huge part of JJ's resurgence in this league -- hence the quote.

That's all I saw at least...

Comment

I just see this whole thing now.

not good at all.

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post
                    I just see this whole thing now.

not good at all.
                    It means nothing. Guys, stop freaking out over a picture and a quote.
                    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                      it is pretty dumb that landry got the starting spot as soon as he was healhty, especially after how well JJ was playing. i could see why he'd be a little miffed.
                      Imo both should be getting bigger minutes for defensive purposes. We lost last year because of defensive matchups. DC needs to learn from that now that MU has given him the personal to matchup to other teams stars. GV clearly needs a reduced role.

Comment

Vasquez is an excellent PG which in turn has shown, few pg can stand to do 9 Asst. per game and 700 in a season ... I think PG assets alone (/ Wall, Paul and Rondon) have exceeded 700 assists in a season, that speaks of the BIG GV ability to assist .... I think that could be the headline pg at least 60% of the others teams ... His great weakness is defense... and that is noted when him as not is productive in assists and his shot.

His big problem this season is trying to be the same points as Lou because you are getting fewer minutes since his arrival, then you feel pressured because it tries the same job that because you want to show off that way he can see more minutes and can be more efficient and ends shots forcing ...

Excuse my English.

Comment

oh and Ricky rubio also surpassed the 700 assists in a season.

Comment

The game with Hawks was awesome...i even remember the score like 102 vs 109. In 2k15 they didn't have even a 500k followers and now they have 3 million! Really proud of them.

Comment

These bots are sophisticated. What is the end goal with these posts? Are they playing the long game, eventually convincing Demo Shift to send money to a forsaken Arabian prince?

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
                                These bots are sophisticated. What is the end goal with these posts? Are they playing the long game, eventually convincing Demo Shift to send money to a forsaken Arabian prince?
                                They're all over the internet. Social media...probably all this talk about Chinese commies fucked us. Really creepy that they can form half ass sentences
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X