Lowry East Player of the Month for December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowry East Player of the Month for December

According to theScore App Lowry has been named December's Eastern Conference Player of the Month. Can't find a link to post...anyone confirm? And I haven't noticed it posted anywhere else here.

He averaged 22.3 ppg, 8.9 apg, 4.6 rpg and 1.9 spg's while leading the team to an 11-4 month in Demar's absence. Let's get this guy starting in the All-star game...it can happen!!

#NBABALLOT y'all

Comment

I saw it on Raptors Facebook post about half hour ago, so its true. 'Atta boy, Kyle!

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
        I saw it on Raptors Facebook post about half hour ago, so its true. 'Atta boy, Kyle!
        This guy is just doing it. I never thought I would say this but at 12 mil per he is worth it.

Comment

He should be in talks for most improved player imo. And that's saying something considering he already took a leap last year
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Nba.com/asb
            2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

Pretty cool.. ties Chris Bosh who also won it once.

Comment

Absolutely deserves it.

Comment

Looking back, I still can't help but be amazed that there were folks barking at giving up the 12 pick....

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                    Looking back, I still can't help but be amazed that there were folks barking at giving up the 12 pick....
                    Well I think that was more so a response of Casey having him nailed to the bench in favor of Calderon...

Comment

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                      Well I think that was more so a response of Casey having him nailed to the bench in favor of Calderon...
                      Something else to be amazed about

Comment

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                        Funny you mentioned it, because now we have something similar with JV, JJ. Once Lowry was given full trust, he flourished.
                        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Full trust doesn't always work. See Bargnani, Andrea
                          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                            Full trust doesn't always work. See Bargnani, Andrea
                            It was written on his face "can't trust him". No passion at all.
                            Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                              Steven Adams (who was taken with that pick) got Zach Randolph suspended for game 7 of the Memphis-OKC series last season by taking a punch to the face, that's clearly better than Lowry who can't even hit a game winning floater

Comment

Working...
                              X