Samuel Dalembart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samuel Dalembart

Should we pick him up and waive Steisma. I think we should, give our Canadian boy a chance to play as he always stated he wants to play either as a Raptor or our team, he would be a decent backup C behind Val and when playoff comes around, we really need his veteran service as opposed to Hansborough or Steisma

tenforthewin wrote: View Post
    Should we pick him up and waive Steisma. I think we should, give our Canadian boy a chance to play as he always stated he wants to play either as a Raptor or our team, he would be a decent backup C behind Val and when playoff comes around, we really need his veteran service as opposed to Hansborough or Steisma
    What do you give up to acquire Dalembert? I assume Dolan would ask for a King's ransom in any trade discussions with Ujiri.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
      What do you give up to acquire Dalembert? I assume Dolan would ask for a King's ransom in any trade discussions with Ujiri.
      http://nypost.com/2015/01/05/knicks-...tragic-season/
      he may be waived
      Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Being sent home by Leo Rautins may result in Canada / Toronto being crossed off his list of destination choices ...

Comment

Hmmm, interesting. In that case, Sammy would be a considerable upgrade over Steamer. And could lighten the load on Amir as well.

But like the article mentions, I'm sure there would be quite a few teams interested.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
            Hmmm, interesting. In that case, Sammy would be a considerable upgrade over Steamer. And could lighten the load on Amir as well.

But like the article mentions, I'm sure there would be quite a few teams interested.
            Yeah. I thought he would have been part of the Knick trade due to the the Cavs frontcourt issues.
            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Stiemsa's contract is fully garanteed can we even sign him ? he doesn't fit under the tax. 13 years in, his minimum is something like 1.4 million.

Edit: apparently we have $4,732,477 under the hard cap, so yeah we can get him.
              Last edited by Dino4life; Tue Jan 6, 2015, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Better than nothing
                2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

Nothing is better than Dalembert.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

Why replace towel wavers with another towel waver. Steimsma anbd Dalembert are pretty much the same foul prone, no offense, shot blockers with questionable defense

Comment

Let's do it so that Leo will never want to call another game.

Comment

Steamer is only 25k guaranteed, so we could waive him and pick up Dally. Good move IMO. But I doubt he comes here.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

i don't much like him, character wise. i remember he was sent home from team canada for acting like a diva. i would pass on dalembert the persn, but dalembert the player would be a great back up.

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                            i don't much like him, character wise. i remember he was sent home from team canada for acting like a diva. i would pass on dalembert the persn, but dalembert the player would be a great back up.
                            But keep in mind that it was Leo Rautins, the diva of all divas, who sent him home

Comment

He won't make much of an impact either way.
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                              X