Game #35: Charlotte Hornets 103 - Toronto Raptors 95

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tonious35 wrote: View Post
    They vented out two over-paid players on Josh Smith and Joe Johnson and also karma is on their side by abolishing the racists from their front office too.
    What? Who do you mean?

One of their owners had an issue with a racist comment or what not....and they're selling the team, so that takes care of itself...

But the infamous "little bit of African" incident was with Ferry. Don't think he's going anywhere.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
      What? Who do you mean?

One of their owners had an issue with a racist comment or what not....and they're selling the team, so that takes care of itself...

But the infamous "little bit of African" incident was with Ferry. Don't think he's going anywhere.
      Actually it was Ferry reading a scout's report verbatim. And yeah, I don't think Ferry's going anywhere either.
      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
        Actually it was Ferry reading a scout's report verbatim. And yeah, I don't think Ferry's going anywhere either.
        My bad....but yeah, Ferry was the centre of the story when it came out...

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
          What? Who do you mean?

Ferry is forgiven, also thanking Masai in preaching forgiveness to him too.

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
            He actually toned the racism down significantly.
            "Stop eating your sushi."
            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
              After years of being called treadmillers, it finally pays off. I'm happy for those fans
              All 7 of them?

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                After years of being called treadmillers, it finally pays off. I'm happy for those fans
                What fans?

Buh dum bum chish
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                  All 7 of them?
                  lol same joke.
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

All 7 of them?
                    Actually there is 19 of them
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                      Oh okay that's not so bad then lol
                      You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                        That was back when they had Mookie Blaylock. It's 7 now.

Comment

I'll be in row 3 of what used to be known as The Sprite Zone for this one! Hope DeMar is back... just heard Casey on Brady & Walker say that he still has an MRI to do and it didn't sound like he was going to play tomorrow. Let's hope DC is just leaving it for a last minute announcement.

Comment

That was back when they had Mookie Blaylock. It's 7 now.
                            Hey... what you guys don't see is how well this has meshed so quickly. In fact, they are way too similar to us, only more solid due to there one glue guy. There bench isn't as close to having our depth, but its scoring at will right now, especially Shelvin Mack.
                            Axel wrote:
                            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Safe to say if they score over 100 we failed ?
                              2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

SamMitchells wrote: View Post
                                Safe to say if they score over 100 we failed ?
                                yup

Comment

Working...
                                X