Brandon Wright is available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
    A bigger trade could be done as two simultaneous trades, one being a trade for Wright straight-up. I agree that I wouldn't want to surrender a 1st round pick, but expiring contracts (Hansbrough/Hayes/Fields/Stiemsma) and a 2nd round pick (or two) wouldn't be bad.
    Yeah...I just like the idea of one big deal because I'd love for the trade to be Vasquez and Stiemsma (and 2nd rounders).

Otherwise...Maybe Vasquez and a 2nd rounder for Wright? And a TPE (apparently we have two) and 2nd rounder for Nelson?

Comment

Not available anymore
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Close this thread

Wright just got traded to Phoenix for a future 1st.

The suns eat his salary with a TPE they have.
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Phoenix is a deep team at every position. With the rumors last year of them wanting to make a big deal, it will be interesting to see if they try to make any other moves this season or next offseason. Wright should effectively fill the role that Frye filled for them last year, before leaving for Orlando.

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
              Close this thread

Wright just got traded to Phoenix for a future 1st.

The suns eat his salary with a TPE they have.
              Technically, with cap room.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                Technically, with cap room.
                Yup

My mistake
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

They also traded Jeff Green to Memphis for Prince and a 1st rounder...

So yeah, Boston is throwing out some pointless pieces for their team, and looking for even more first rounders. I'm cool not trading away a first rounder for guys like Wright or Green.

Boston's a funny team...Within a couple of years, is it possible they'll have a roster entirely of recent 1st round picks?

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                    They also traded Jeff Green to Memphis for Prince and a 1st rounder...

So yeah, Boston is throwing out some pointless pieces for their team, and looking for even more first rounders. I'm cool not trading away a first rounder for guys like Wright or Green.

Boston's a funny team...Within a couple of years, is it possible they'll have a roster entirely of recent 1st round picks?
                    they have 11 first rounders. No way they keeping all of those rooks
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                      they have 11 first rounders. No way they keeping all of those rooks
                      Axel wrote:
                      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                        Hahahaha

So....

2015: Their own, plus LAC (no protection), Dallas (protected so probably next year), Philly (protected and probably going to become 2 2nd rounders)....4 possible 1sts
                        2016: Their own, plus Brooklyn (no protection), Cleveland (protected)....3 possible 1sts
                        2017: Their own which they can swap with Brooklyn....1 1st
                        2018: Their own, plus Brooklyn (no protection)...2 1sts

So that's 10 1sts before the two trades today...

Add 2 more......The PHX one I could see being conveyed this year. 1-12 protected, and PHX looks like a fringe playoff team. They'd basically have to fall 3 spots out of the playoffs to keep it (since they'll still finish better than the East lottery teams). The MEM one is apparently heavily protected and not likely to be conveyed til 2019.

So that's 12....though I think (pretty much a certainty) the Philly one becomes 2 2nd rounders in the end. So 11.

I might've missed something. A lot of text to look through.

http://basketball.realgm.com/nba/dra...rafts/detailed
                        Last edited by white men can't jump; Fri Jan 9, 2015, 08:34 PM.

Comment

The Green deal hasn't been completed yet....

Rumours that a 3rd team may be involved. Possibly necessary to finish a deal.

Comment

Fuck cause if they wanted old ass Prince and firsts we could've given em chuck and our 2015 first with a couple Trojans on it (for protection)
                            A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                              Fuck cause if they wanted old ass Prince and firsts we could've given em chuck and our 2015 first with a couple Trojans on it (for protection)

I like Taysaun Prince, he would b nice in raptors uniform,veteran presence..plus I rather have him then Fields..
                              I'm still baffled that Fields start in the game,he should not even b playing,wtf..
                              He is a liability,big time,can't shoot,can't defend,can't do D@!k, Dude get freaking hair cut,how the F does he have Hotty GF.
                              "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                              My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                                I like Taysaun Prince, he would b nice in raptors uniform,veteran presence..plus I rather have him then Fields..
                                I'm still baffled that Fields start in the game,he should not even b playing,wtf..
                                He is a liability,big time,can't shoot,can't defend,can't do D@!k, Dude get freaking hair cut,how the F does he have Hotty GF.
                                Wouldn't Crowder be better Han with Prince or Wallace if C were moving SF

Comment

Working...
                                X