Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is the hell did we pass on K.J. McDaniel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

breakin_ankles wrote: View Post
    What do you mean by that?
    She is very vocal, travels with him everywhere

The umbilical is still attached. I see that as a bad thing

007 wrote: View Post
    Steal of the draft, I don't think the Sixers will be too ready to trade him.
    They would be dumb not to if they catch wind that he wants out since he is UFA

Comment

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
      She is very vocal, travels with him everywhere

The umbilical is still attached. I see that as a bad thing

They would be dumb not to if they catch wind that he wants out since he is UFA
      He's an RFA like Parson. Like McDanials and Jerami Grant but right now they are one dimensional second round picks. Bruno is a 2-way player.

Comment

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
        Honestly there is nothing wrong with KJ except his mother

I bet she will cause major problems for him down the line
        Weird scouting profile on KJ

Pros - length, defense, tenacity
        Cons - height, shooting, mom

"I am too negative and I need to be more positive! All hail Scraptor!"

Comment

He was my pick before the draft. But I'm fine with going with the home run swing instead.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

He's a free agent. Don't worry

Comment

I would prefer to trade kyle anderson for t ross

Comment

People need to remember who he is playing for. This might be all time worst team when all said and done.

He has his warts but he certainly has his good points as well.

What I would highlight is his upside. Maybe he becomes a high energy guy off bench. Well raps currently have that. The pick used to get him would have been Bruno. Bruno has star potential and is 2 years younger. Picking 20 you go for the fences.

One other thing to keep in kind: he'd never play for casey.

Comment

I believe he'll sign as a FA in either the SouthEast Division or SouthWest Division. With whichever team:

A) is closest to his hometown
                  B) can offer him a starting position
                  C) can outbid the 76ers and
                  D) his mother will approve of

I'm thinking the front runners are (in order) 1) Charlotte 2) Memphis/New Orleans 3) Orlando & 4) Miami. Sorry Toronto, this ship has sailed.

Comment

godkingleonidas wrote: View Post
                    I believe he'll sign as a FA in either the SouthEast Division or SouthWest Division. With whichever team:

A) is closest to his hometown
                    B) can offer him a starting position
                    C) can outbid the 76ers and
                    D) his mother will approve of

I'm thinking the front runners are (in order) 1) Charlotte 2) Memphis/New Orleans 3) Orlando & 4) Miami. Sorry Toronto, this ship has sailed.
                    He can sign where he wants but the uktimate decision where he plays rests with Ohilly.

Comment

Lots of teams passed on KJ McDaniel.

Comment

This kid is someone I'd totally nab up in FA. We help him improve that shot and he's a beast. A total undersized beast.
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

I'm super-weary of uber-athletic players. I don't particularly enjoy his basketball IQ. He can jump out of the gym but just like Ross, they're like rabid dogs chasing after cars but doesn't know what to do once they catch up.
                          “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Tobias Harris please

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                              I'm super-weary of uber-athletic players. I don't particularly enjoy his basketball IQ. He can jump out of the gym but just like Ross, they're like rabid dogs chasing after cars but doesn't know what to do once they catch up.

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                                This kid is someone I'd totally nab up in FA. We help him improve that shot and he's a beast. A total undersized beast.
                                He can't shoot

Comment

Working...
                                X