Nik Stauskas is available in exchange for front court help to the Kings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nik Stauskas is available in exchange for front court help to the Kings

Hasn't shown much as of yet but to see him in Toronto might be cool... What does everybody think? Could be a solid project replacement for Ross. Since this guy welcomes contact when he does drive and is known as a deadeye shooter (though is struggling thus far)

frontcourt help? he's a shooting guard. and anyway, despite all of the shit we give ross, i would never in a million years replace him for nik. ross' ceiling is way higher.

Comment

Just saw this on realgm. Kings said to be looking for front court help in return which is an area the raps should also be pursuing. I doubt we can acquire, unless its a 3 teamer

Comment

Kings have dozens of overpaid PF on the roster. Landry, Williams, Thompson, Evans.

Comment

Wtf does stauskas have to do with front court help? And no I wouldnt give up ross for him. Pointless move. Dudes a rookie. At least ross has had 3 years of experience already. Dude just needs to get his act together. I mean wtf would we do with stauskas? Throw him in as a starter to replace ross? Fucking dumb idea.

Comment

I think OP means Nik Stauskas is available in exchange for front court help to the Kings. Not that he would help our front court.

I should probably edit that title tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This is a first round lottery pick from just 6.5. Months ago.

He isn't coming cheap.

I don't think a poo poo platter of Hayes or hansbrough will get it done.

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                This is a first round lottery pick from just 6.5. Months ago.

He isn't coming cheap.

I don't think a poo poo platter of Hayes or hansbrough will get it done.
                Its the Kings. Send Landry and ask for a pick and Stauskas back.

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                  Its the Kings. Send Landry and ask for a pick and Stauskas back.
                  Lmao

Comment

If they really are looking to get front court help, they might be open to Hayes or Hansbrough if we threw in our pick, which I would definitely be open to. I'd make the offer anyway. Odds are they don't bite.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                      If they really are looking to get front court help, they might be open to Hayes or Hansbrough if we threw in our pick, which I would definitely be open to. I'd make the offer anyway. Odds are they don't bite.
                      Worth a try, then go land Ed Davis or TT using Ross's useless skills

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                        I would be willing to offer TH+Bebe+Raps 2016 pick or NYK pick

I think that gets done.

Also I really like Stauskas, though have no confidence in Casey's willingness to play him, ability to use him, and pretty much stagnate his development for the foreseeable future...like all of our picks so far.

Comment

Which Raptor has the best jazz hands? Isn't that what Ranadive is looking for?

But if we are trading a Raptor I hope it's GV. GV + TH for Stauskas and Collison?

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                            Which Raptor has the best jazz hands? Isn't that what Ranadive is looking for?

But if we are trading a Raptor I hope it's GV. GV + TH for Stauskas and Collison?
                            I'm down with whatever gets GV outtakes town.

Comment

breakin_ankles wrote: View Post
                              I'm down with whatever gets GV outtakes town.
                              Outta*

Comment

Working...
                              X