#FireCasey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
    That approach is flawed because there is a wait list for season tickets. A more strategic approach may to enlist SSH's to write letters of complaint to MU.
    That approach is also flawed. Theyd fall on deaf ears. One of the worst things a sports manager can do is bend to the will of fans
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
      Especially for a team that has just won over 50 games in back-to-back seasons for the first time since...ever. Then, this season ended exactly how most of us expected it would - losing to the Cavs.

I know the gut-reaction is to fire the coach, but shouldn't we be thankful that Masai values patience over gut reactions?
      To be fair, the idea of "losing to the Cavs" isn't so black & white. There's a spectrum. Losing a hard fought series can be respected. Getting blasted in a manner the Cavs were never threatened, cannot.

I'm not suggesting fans should be boycotting the team, but let's not gloss over how badly we played in these playoffs, getting run off the floor in 5 of the 10 games we played.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
        To be fair, the idea of "losing to the Cavs" isn't so black & white. There's a spectrum. Losing a hard fought series can be respected. Getting blasted in a manner the Cavs were never threatened, cannot.

I'm not suggesting fans should be boycotting the team, but let's not gloss over how badly we played in these playoffs, getting run off the floor in 5 of the 10 games we played.
        Should Celtics and Wiz do the same after they get swept? How about some credit for being the only eastern conference team to even beat the cavs once over the last two year in the playoffs.
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Deems wrote: View Post
          Again, not so much the losing and winning; more so the way they lose, win and carry themselves.
          I would argue that this is a completely normal fan reaction, but not a rational way to manage a team. It's impossible to know how we'd have played if Lowry was 100%.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
            Should Celtics and Wiz do the same after they get swept? How about some credit for being the only eastern conference team to even beat the cavs once over the last two year in the playoffs.
            Do what?

Besides, we've now lost 8 of the last 10 playoff meetings vs. the Cavs. Does this deserve a pat on the back?

Comment

This is some sorry argument. pitty stuff. Exactly the kind of culture they need to change here.

Comment

Should Celtics and Wiz do the same after they get swept?
                That will not happen. Cleveland's going to get pushed hard.
                "Stop eating your sushi."
                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

The Pacers put up more fight in their first round sweep than we did. Don't think it really matters what happens in the next round.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Double standard you guys hold the raps to compared to the other EC teams is something else.
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Double standard you guys hold the raps to compared to the other EC teams is something else.
                      At the end of the day, we're not fans of the other EC teams. We don't really care what happens to them.

In a Raptors fan forum, wouldn't you expect to see the Raptors held to a higher standard?

Comment

Last year has nothing to do with this year. Last year they won 2 games, great. This year the Raptors got swept, every game was basically a blowout and the Cavs even fooled around. The Raptors weren't even a threat. Especially considering I'm sure you, and many of us here believed the Raptors were the second best team in the East.

Comment

Double standard you guys hold the raps to compared to the other EC teams is something else.
                          The way the Raptors lost should never have happened, in any round or against any team. It was embarrassing, and a change is clearly needed, as these blow out loses are happening way too often through our recent playoff runs. We were blown out by the Bucks. The Bucks.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                            The way the Raptors lost should never have happened, in any round or against any team. It was embarrassing, and a change is clearly needed, as these blow out loses are happening way too often through our recent playoff runs. We were blown out by the Bucks. The Bucks.
                            During the Wiz-Celtics series the road team has gotten blown out. Same thing with the Spurs-Rockets series...

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                              Last year has nothing to do with this year. Last year they won 2 games, great. This year the Raptors got swept, every game was basically a blowout and the Cavs even fooled around. The Raptors weren't even a threat. Especially considering I'm sure you, and many of us here believed the Raptors were the second best team in the East.
                              Raptors are the second best team in the East. Why does losing to the cavs make the Raptors worst than the Wiz/Celtics? I think they would of beat either one of those teams in a 7 game series.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

Raptors are the second best team in the East. Why does losing to the cavs make the Raptors worst than the Wiz/Celtics? I think they would of beat either one of those teams in a 7 game series.

Didn't say it does. On paper the Raptors were the second best team in the East. All I'm saying is the Raptors got swept and none of the games were even close. The Pacers put up a better fight.

Comment

Working...
                                X