#FireCasey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A.I wrote: View Post
    Didn't say it does. On paper the Raptors were the second best team in the East. All I'm saying is the Raptors got swept and none of the games were even close. The Pacers put up a better fight.
    I believe raps win both games at home if Lowry isn't hurt but, he was.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      I believe raps win both games at home if Lowry isn't hurt but, he was.

Lowry wouldn't have changed Game 3. Raptors lost by 21. Game 4 possibly, but Raptors would have lost the series anyway.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
        Lowry wouldn't have changed Game 3. Raptors lost by 21. Game 4 possibly, but Raptors would have lost the series anyway.
        Begining of the 4th when Raps were down two is when our best lineup is on the floor. Lowry+bench. Raps were never going to win with LBJ playing like that. When LBJ is hitting 3s no one in the East has even a tiny chance. Worse thing about Lowry getting hurt was that he was starting to get in a groove. I think he had like 20 at half of game 2.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

Begining of the 4th when Raps were down two is when our best lineup is on the floor. Lowry+bench. Raps were never going to win with LBJ playing like that. When LBJ is hitting 3s no one in the East has even a tiny chance. Worse thing about Lowry getting hurt was that he was starting to get in a groove. I think he had like 20 at half of game 2.

so you think lowry would have helped us win 2 games, but then we were never beating cleveland when Lebron was playing like that. which is it, exactly?

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
            so you think lowry would have helped us win 2 games, but then we were never beating cleveland when Lebron was playing like that. which is it, exactly?
            I meant winning the whole series. LeBron took his game to a whole another level this postseason.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
              Whichever fits the Derozan is a superstar narrative.
              I mean he said our offence doesn't move the ball well enough cuz our PG isn't a pass first guy. That same PG would have won 2 games against Lebron but mind you not the whole series.
              You gotta pay attention to when to move the goal posts and when not to with the chr1st1an. It's your fault buddy. You are wrong here.

Comment

Raptors are the second best team in the East. Why does losing to the cavs make the Raptors worst than the Wiz/Celtics? I think they would of beat either one of those teams in a 7 game series.

You're kidding yourself if you think that the Raps will be better than either of those teams next year.

Comment

During the Wiz-Celtics series the road team has gotten blown out. Same thing with the Spurs-Rockets series...

I think ppl don't watch other series with the same emotional investment, so the swings and the upsets don't hit them the same way. Because they absolutely happen, even to the good teams.

Count me in as one who doesn't like how the Raps lost to the Cavs though, Lebron was on cruise control + it was too easy. Literally playing with the ball + taking left handed shots. Embarrassing.
                  "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• The main thing is that the Cavs didn't take the Raptors seriously, even if the Raptors won a game or 2. Cavs were out there throwing alley oops off the glass, spinning the ball then shooting a 3, getting a beer mid-game and so on. All of this in a Playoff game, you know the other team doesn't see you as a threat.

Comment

• I tried to change the poll... and I think I failed.
                      Axel wrote:
                      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Has Casey been fired?

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                          Has Casey been fired?
                          Ull never get rid of me..I'm here for LIFE..
                          "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                          My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Brad Stevens > Dwane Casey.

Case closed.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                              Has Casey been fired?
                              Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                              Ull never get rid of me..I'm here for LIFE..
                              Casey's office:

Comment

• If Masai is committed to ball movement then I think he intends to release Casey. The idea of Casey been given an opportunity to run the new offence seems like a half assed attempt. Wouldn't you want to bring in someone whom specializes in that type of offence?

Comment

Working...
                                X