No announcement yet.

#FireCasey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, Casey isn't known for thinking on the feet but it's not like the new players will force a shift on the roles the players have. It's still the "ride and die" Raptors. Dividing up the minutes isn't exactly as essential as finding an identity that works. And now that Casey has a better player in Ibaka, a hopefully healthy PP and another option in Tucker, he may suddenly become a better coach again. Funny how that works.
    Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
      BY playing the Lebrons in the Eastern Conference Final?
      Let's not get carried away and look at Cavs-Raps as a Miracle-on-Ice, David vs. Goliath level of talent disparity here.

This is sports and upsets happen all the time. And Lebron is waaay overdue to miss an NBA Finals. Sure, the Raps have to punch above our weight, maximize the talent depth and Casey has to out-chess Tyron Lue. But the Raps wouldn't be shocking the basketball world if that upset happens.

At least we agree..... a strong showing in the ECF is the minimum expectation for this squad.

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
        Yeah, Casey isn't known for thinking on the feet but it's not like the new players will force a shift on the roles the players have. It's still the "ride and die" Raptors. Dividing up the minutes isn't exactly as essential as finding an identity that works. And now that Casey has a better player in Ibaka, a hopefully healthy PP and another option in Tucker, he may suddenly become a better coach again. Funny how that works.
        JV is the one that is going to feel the effect of this the most.

Guaranteed we're going to see Serge and Pat play together a lot (which I don't mind tbh) BUT wouldn't be surprised instead of taking away minutes from the corpse of DeMarre Carroll that we'll see Tucker get some burn at 4 with either Pat or Serge at 5. I really don't see Val being here past the off season. If he not he's not by next deadline.

Comment

• I would rather have a healthy Kyle Lowry at the end of the year than the winningest coach in Raptors history behind the bench.

#FireCasey
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
            I would rather have a healthy Kyle Lowry at the end of the year than the winningest coach in Raptors history behind the bench.

#FireCasey
            It may happen if we get early exit in playoffs which is very possible.

Comment

• Not sure if this was posted yet.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BBAyX0aS5ok

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                I would rather have a healthy Kyle Lowry at the end of the year than the winningest coach in Raptors history behind the bench.

#FireCasey
                This post makes me sad. Fortune foretold
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                  Not sure if this was posted yet.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BBAyX0aS5ok
                  Coach nick has always been a raptor hater, its getting just weird at this point. Did a raptor kill his family or something?
                  The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Lol i don't understand why people watch his stuff. He's just one of those "wannabee" NBA/basketball expert.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                      Coach nick has always been a raptor hater, its getting just weird at this point. Did a raptor kill his family or something?
                      Because Raptors' fans talk mad shit to
                      Him on twitter
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Was he wrong on his assessments?

Comment

• #FireCasey

Comment

• "guys play hard for Casey"

biggest fucking lie that the raptors-related media tries to shove down your throat.

This is a defensive coach who can't build a defence, a motivator whose teams consistently display poor preparation and effort. and offensively? his schemes are infantile at best and indicative of serious mental deficiencies at worst.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                              "guys play hard for Casey"

biggest fucking lie that the raptors-related media tries to shove down your throat.

This is a defensive coach who can't build a defence, a motivator whose teams consistently display poor preparation and effort. and offensively? his schemes are infantile at best and indicative of serious mental deficiencies at worst.
                              Four straight games in a row with 14+ point first half deficits.

January/February were so ugly, man even without Lowry I'm really hoping this team gets some things straightened out during March.
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                                "guys play hard for Casey"

?Fake news?

Comment

Working...
                                X