#FireCasey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH wrote: View Post
    Who is suggesting we JUST fire Casey? I'm certainly not. We should fire Casey because he is terrible. And make sweeping changes to the roster because it is flawed.
    Trade them all at this point. Even the Mascot and Drake.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
      Who is suggesting we JUST fire Casey? I'm certainly not. We should fire Casey because he is terrible. And make sweeping changes to the roster because it is flawed.
      Exactly. The first step is firing the coach. If they don't what message does that send to the fans? We definitely roster changes. The 3/4 positions need to be addressed.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
        Especially Drake.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
          mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
          Especially Drake.
          We could sell him to the Queafs. They're apparently looking for a Global Ambassador too.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
            We could sell him to the Queafs. They're apparently looking for a Global Ambassador too.
            they don't have any good assets either though. Better off selling him to the Oilers for Connor McDavid. Kid looks like he could scramble on defence as good as GV.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
              Completely agree... This team and Casey deserve each other.

But it would be waaaaaaay waaaaaaayyy to easy on the players if we just fire Casey. It would be like patting them on the head saying "it's ok that you ignore all the plays you run in practice and take contested fadeaway jumpers with 17 seconds left on the shot clock Demar! That was all Casey's fault anyways!!!"

I agree he should do more to keep his players in line and fucking coach some basketball. But fuck, let these guys play with each other one more year. Not to see if they can "prove something", but because this boneheaded group of low-iq chuckers deserves this low-iq coach

Firing him now is like telling a serial killer "it's ok you murdered 17 people, your parents were bad to you!!!"
              But that's what Casey did all year? The point to a new coach is that this needs to stop. "Maybe if we keep the same coach and the same players, the players will just all start playing differently next season because they'll feel bad about playing crappy basketball in 2014/15."

I really don't see how changing nothing makes people accountable. Of any reasons that exist to keep Casey for another year, this isn't one of them.
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• #FireMU is becoming more evident with every passing day

Comment

• It seems to me like If Raptors win the championship one day and fail to repeat the next year, RR folks would want the GM fired.

Grow up ppl! this isn't fantasy league.

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
                    It seems to me like If Raptors win the championship one day and fail to repeat the next year, RR folks would want the GM fired.

Grow up ppl! this isn't fantasy league.
                    You equate winning the championship to 2 first round exits ? the last one a sweep ?
                    All year DC backers said we don't know what goes on in the locker room, We're just arm chair GMs who don't have a right to an opinion. The BAAAAAMMMMMM Casey himself agreed with the RR assesment.
                    It's not about growing up ! its about exchanging opinions, this is a forum, made for that single purpose.

Comment

• Looks like the general public is much more forgiving than us Raptors Republicans....

The Toronto Star's poll results on whether Casey should be fired:

http://www.thestar.com/sports/raptor...h-feschuk.html

Comment

Looks like the general public is much more forgiving than us Raptors Republicans....

Good lord.

I really must be missing something.

Comment

Looks like the general public is much more forgiving than us Raptors Republicans....

Interesting results for a vote that was taken of people whom were not part of a community such as RR and would presumable be thinking for themselves.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                            Good lord.

I really must be missing something.
                            Mind you, these are probably the same voters who think spending $25 on 6 ACC California Rolls is a good idea....

Comment

• That sounded bad when I read my comment but what I mean is that we tend to be more influenced because we are part of this community on this forum. As opposed to general public whom may not be part of such forums.

Comment

• yes bud, because a person has the cash to watch a basketball game live, they must have no idea what the are watching.

Comment

Working...
                                X