No announcement yet.

#FireCasey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casey is starting to take blame in interviews. But we all know he won't change.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• There's still time to save the season if we can Casey now. He's lost the locker room.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
        Casey is starting to take blame in interviews. But we all know he won't change.
        Well he wasn't actually taking true blame.

He wasn't apologizing for the awful rotations, benching his 2 hardest playing players (JV and Norm), only playing Delon limited minutes and increasing Corey's despite him being THE worst guard of all of them and he didn't say anything about the awful play calls like having DeRozan iso when he was having a terrible game and was completely off going into the final stretch. Just atrocious COACHING.

What he took "blame" for was supposedly not getting on guys early enough...that's total horseshit, it assumes the plays and rotations were the right ones being played but we simply "weren't playing hard enough". No it's terrible coaching.

Taking blame for what's not at the root of the problem means absolutely nothing. Casey is completely and utterly clueless. He 100% needs to be fired.
        Last edited by JamesNaismith; Wed Feb 15, 2017, 01:47 AM.

Comment

• Lowry's checked out. He's just monotone "we gotta play brtter" then a reporters like "you're running out of time, 26 games" and hes like "yeah! That's like..I dont even know how many days that is.." some random answer sounding like hes almost PRETENDING to care
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
            I would legitimately even let Stackhouse coach over Casey right now.

Hope that Stackhouse would allow Lowry to be the main voice ala Bron and Lue....but if the team takes on the identity from the coach and PG they should be hella tough because Stack n Lowry dont play!

#FIRECASEY
            #HIRESTACK

Raptors 905 (24-9 record right now....last year 23-27....Stack did that with no Norm and very little Delon lol just sayin)

#desperatetimes
            #desperatemeasures
            Interesting..I like ure Logic..
            Stackhouse is old school,why not..Anyone would b better than Casey..
            "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
            My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Forget interim coach for a sec. Who's the long term guy that should coach this team?

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                Forget interim coach for a sec. Who's the long term guy that should coach this team?
                Messina gets my vote.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post

I think Casey has COMPLETELY lost the room. It's pretty obvious. Just listen to Lowry's comments the other night.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    Messina gets my vote.
                    Bc of pop and euro success?

I'm kinda basing my thinking around Lowry.

Comment

Yep.

If you're basing you're thinking around Lowry then maybe, i don't know, Brian Shaw? Kevin McHale? Rick Adelman?
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        I think Casey has COMPLETELY lost the room. It's pretty obvious. Just listen to Lowry's comments the other night.
                        I'm sure they're hoping things perk up with Ibaka incoming, but if Casey has legit lost the room, and Lowry especially, that's the decision made right there. Still a coaching change will be a last resort, they'll also likely hope the All-Star break will help, maybe work an attempt to iron things out in there.
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

I'm kinda basing my thinking around Lowry.
                          Lowry isn't a head case anymore. Plus who wouldn't want to be coached by someone who will have Pop's style of coaching?

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                            Lowry isn't a head case anymore. Plus who wouldn't want to be coached by someone who will have Pop's style of coaching?
                            So Messina is your guy?
                            I'm not making any judgement, im just canvassing names and opinions.
                            I didnt say headcase but he's a strong personality and our MVP.
                            Tbh I don't know anything about Messina. Not a Brett brown fan but I like Snyder in particular and bud.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                              Not sure Ibaka really tips this team. He's a great add, but the problems are far too big for him to fix. Might slow the bleeding enough to save Casey for another summer but not enough to make meaningful gain.
                              yep, the raptors are broke and Ibaka ain't gonna fix it. I'm pumped they got him, but going back to MU's total lack of enthusiasm in the press conference regarding the trade suggests to me that he feels the same way. In the back of his mind he knows he moved assets for a guy that may ultimately not make a hell of a lot of difference this season. I have no doubt Ibaka will help, but something else is wrong that goes beyond the ability of a new player to fix. He had better hope they turn this around or Ibaka may not even want to resign here, and if he doesn't resign than that makes the trade a total waste.

Comment

• Can I change my vote?

Comment

Working...
                                X