#FireCasey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
    If Masai is committed to ball movement then I think he intends to release Casey. The idea of Casey been given an opportunity to run the new offence seems like a half assed attempt. Wouldn't you want to bring in someone whom specializes in that type of offence?
    Honestly I would prefer to have a great in game manager who prepares guys well for games and raises their level of play combined with an assistant coach who has a great offensive mind. Kind of like GS with Kerr and Gentry, People overlook the impact Gentry had in that team. i wouldn't call Case a good game manager though, so either way a change would make sense.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
      Has Casey been fired?
      LJ2 wrote: View Post
      If Masai is committed to ball movement then I think he intends to release Casey. The idea of Casey been given an opportunity to run the new offence seems like a half assed attempt. Wouldn't you want to bring in someone whom specializes in that type of offence?
      Remember when Nick Nurse was heralded as an offensive genius in the D-League? That worked out well...

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
        Remember when Nick Nurse was heralded as an offensive genius in the D-League? That worked out well...
        The funny part is the offence he ran in the D-League was a pace and space ball movement offence. Which is exactly the opposite of what we ended up with here.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
          The funny part is the offence he ran in the D-League was a pace and space ball movement offence. Which is exactly the opposite of what we ended up with here.
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Every day that goes by without this happening, I cry a little inside.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• And if Casey isn't released then does that mean Masai isn't truly committed to a change in the offence?

Comment

And if Casey isn't released then does that mean Masai isn't truly committed to a change in the offence?
                Probably not. Just lip service. I have a hard time believing both Casey and KL will be back.

Comment

And if Casey isn't released then does that mean Masai isn't truly committed to a change in the offence?
                  I don't think Casey will be back. You truly can't change the culture/system without getting rid of the coach. Masai did say he'll give Casey a chance to enfore a new system, but I think that was just to give something to the media. If Masai just said the culture has to change without any mention of Casey, I'm sure the media would start assuming/speculating that Casey will be gone.

Comment

• i'm hoping the delay in firing casey is because Masai has his eye on a Spurs assistant haha

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                      i'm hoping the delay in firing casey is because Masai has his eye on a Spurs assistant haha
                      What's with this forum's obsession with spurs' assistants?

Comment

• Atothe wrote: View Post
                        What's with this forum's obsession with spurs' assistants?
                        where would you look first if you had to hire a fresh coach?

Comment

• Raps hold thier first draft workout tomorrow. Still no coaching change.....

If Casey get fired he would be the only coach to be fired this year. I don't see it happening personally. I think Lowry is more likely to walk than Casey gets fired.
                          Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                          Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Wed May 17, 2017, 06:39 AM.
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                            Raps hold thier first draft workout tomorrow. Style no coaching change.....

If Casey get fired he would be the only coach to be fired this year. I don't see it happening personally. I think Lowry is likely to walk than Casey gets fired.
                            If Casey gets fired then it will be done soon before the draft otherwise what point is there to draft a player if you don't what system that player would best excell at?! If Casey is still here on draft night then he will still be on the hot seat but will be the coach opening night 2017-2018 season.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                              If Casey gets fired then it will be done soon before the draft otherwise what point is there to draft a player if you don't what system that player would best excell at?! If Casey is still here on draft night then he will still be on the hot seat but will be the coach opening night 2017-2018 season.
                              Casey is always on a the hot seat and than pulls off another 50+ win season.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                                Casey is always on a the hot seat and than pulls off another 50+ win season.

I've always been a Casey fan. Good guy, represents the franchise well and was really able to elevate the franchise from the moment he stepped into the role of head coach. But it's no longer about 50 win seasons. It's about progress. The question you gotta ask yourself is "have the Raptors reached their ceiling with Casey"?

Comment

Working...
                                X