I'm sure they know that as well.
    yes I would think so.

Comment

• Can we canonize Brad Stevens yet?

Comment

• #FireCasey

golden wrote: View Post
        Can we canonize Brad Stevens yet?
        For praying that Lebron has an off night?

Lebron plays like his regular self and this is a blow out just like the others.

If they can force another performance like this from Lebron.....Then again, we beat the Cavs twice in last years East Finals..... so they need to win at least 3 games before we talk about sainthood 😇

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
          For praying that Lebron has an off night?

Lebron plays like his regular self and this is a blow out just like the others.

If they can force another performance like this from Lebron.....Then again, we beat the Cavs twice in last years East Finals..... so they need to win at least 3 games before we talk about sainthood ��

They beat the Cavs on the road with no Isaiah Thomas. Stevens may not be a saint but that is a considerable achievement.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
            They beat the Cavs on the road with no Isaiah Thomas. Stevens may not be a saint but that is a considerable achievement.
            Doesn't take much to beat a team lead by Love/Irving. Congrats to the Celtics though. A win is win. Not, thier fault LBJ decided to take the night off. Just when I was starting to put him right up with there Michael he does this. This doesn't happen to Jordan or even Kobe.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• #FireCasey

Scraptor wrote: View Post
              Marcus Smart shooting 7/10 from 3s is a considerable achievement

Last edited by special1; Mon May 22, 2017, 10:21 AM.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                Doesn't take much to beat a team lead by Love/Irving. Congrats to the Celtics though. A win is win. Not, thier fault LBJ decided to take the night off. Just when I was starting to put him right up with there Michael he does this. This doesn't happen to Jordan or even Kobe.

Lebron played the same way he's been playing his whole career when he's double-teamed on the drive - he passes to the open man and makes the correct basketball play. Kyrie and Love had monster games, so I'm not sure what you're on about.

Stevens just had a great defensive scheme to take Lebron out of the game and the team executed it flawlessly. Swapping IT for Marcus Smart improved the defense a lot. Stevens' ball movement offense was also great, but the Celtics just stepped up and made tough and lucky shots. Could have gone either way - but at least the Stevens' game plan gave them a chance to be competitive. And, btw, the role players bailed out Kobe big time for the last ring.

I suppose you're just reeling a bit from a great coaching performance by Brad Stevens.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                  Lebron played the same way he's been playing his whole career when he's double-teamed on the drive - he passes to the open man and makes the correct basketball play. Kyrie and Love had monster games, so I'm not sure what you're on about.

Stevens just had a great defensive scheme to take Lebron out of the game and the team executed it flawlessly. Swapping IT for Marcus Smart improved the defense a lot. Stevens' ball movement offense was also great, but the Celtics just stepped up and made tough and lucky shots. Could have gone either way - but at least the Stevens' game plan gave them a chance to be competitive. And, btw, the role players bailed out Kobe big time for the last ring.

I suppose you're just reeling a bit from a great coaching performance by Brad Stevens.
                  I know you love Stevens but, that was not the same LBJ were all used to. Kodos to Celtics for taking avantage of that though. I wished LBJ would of decided to take a night off against us though.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

Marcus Smart shooting 7/10 from 3s is a considerable achievement

So is Biyombo grabbing 26 rebounds and Derozan and Lowry scoring 30+ points each.

Comment

• Beating the Cavs at home is pretty nuts.
                      "Stop eating your sushi."
                      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Lebron played just as timid against us in our game 3, but his teammates came through.

He's a savvy enough dude that he'd take his foot off the gas intentionally, to force/allow his teammates to shoulder more of the burden, get more reps in, get more confidence etc. I'm sure if last night's a do or die game, he plays much differently.
                        "Stop eating your sushi."
                        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Oh yeah - if Casey is back, I'm going to find more productive things to do with my life. See you when he's (finally) fired. This just feels like a collosal waste of everyone's time

Comment

• #FireCasey

big boi wrote: View Post
                            Oh yeah - if Casey is back, I'm going to find more productive things to do with my life. See you when he's (finally) fired. This just feels like a collosal waste of everyone's time
                            Take care!

Sucks that you have no hope.

Makes one wonder how you and the others stuck around during the years when we didn't win 50+ games and didn't win playoff rounds....

It was just last year that we won 56 games and made it to the East Finals...

Comment

Take care!

Sucks that you have no hope.

Makes one wonder how you and the others stuck around during the years when we didn't win 50+ games and didn't win playoff rounds....

It was just last year that we won 56 games and made it to the East Finals...

Right? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills, and not the good kind.

Comment

• I want Casey gone as much as the next guy, but he seems like he's willing to change. Maybe Masai is on to something here, guess we'll have to wait and see idk.

Comment

Working...
                                X