JJ and Lowry bad blood?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KHD wrote: View Post
    i don't know what you're basing this on.
    Just perception. Teams take on the personality of their leader; Lowry's the leader of this team; the team is, is some way or another, pretty messed up right now.

I've always thought that Lowry was ill-suited to lead a team, personality wise, and I think the cracks are starting to show.
    "Stop eating your sushi."
    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
      Fire everyone! blow it up! we suck! tank for Okafor! that's what some of you wanted the Raps to do last season right? tank for Wiggins? look at where the Wolves are right now.
      Actually, Wolves should have a bright future with Wiggins, if they don't continue the front office/ownership ineptness that's been one of their trademarks.

On the other hand, the Cavs winning the lottery also showed why tanking for Wiggins would have ended up as a shitty strategy.
      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

mjt20mik wrote: View Post
        I couldn't find anything on his IG saying vote Teague. If it is a comment, then it is what it is, but I don't see anything in the form of blatantly saying screw lowry vote teague.
        Well if he blatantly said "Screw Lowry, vote Teague" than we wouldn't be even having this conversation as it would be quite clear something is going on.

I dunno. Maybe it's just a coincidence that JJ took down a photo that he had already posted endorsing Lowry at the same time that the team is sputtering a bit, holding players-only meetings, etc. Maybe it's not. We can at least talk about it without everyone throwing their arms in the air and sarcastically saying, "Well we might as well just fire everyone and tank!" It's like some of you guys just want to live in a little bubble where nothing can go wrong with the Raps.

Comment

Oh no I guess our beloved chemistry has gone to hell eh?

Players can only stay quiet for so long with all the double standards going on.
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
            Oh no I guess our beloved chemistry has gone to hell eh?

Players can only stay quiet for so long with all the double standards going on.
            Think before you post please.

Comment

Fully wrote: View Post
              Think before you post please.
              Thanks for the advice
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Fully wrote: View Post
                Well if he blatantly said "Screw Lowry, vote Teague" than we wouldn't be even having this conversation as it would be quite clear something is going on.

I dunno. Maybe it's just a coincidence that JJ took down a photo that he had already posted endorsing Lowry at the same time that the team is sputtering a bit, holding players-only meetings, etc. Maybe it's not. We can at least talk about it without everyone throwing their arms in the air and sarcastically saying, "Well we might as well just fire everyone and tank!" It's like some of you guys just want to live in a little bubble where nothing can go wrong with the Raps.
                Exactly. People are dismissing this saying JJ and Teague are good friends. Well how would we react if DD had said the same thing about Jennings who is also playing great basketball?

Comment

why_you_mad_tho wrote: View Post
                  So you don't think it's a little strange that JJ also removed his instagram pic telling people to vote for kyle?
                  Why you mad tho?
                  “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                    Why you mad tho?
                    Cause my favorite team is in shambles and have lost 6 of the last 8 games resulting in possible issues in the locker room which is never a good thing?

Comment

Exactly. People are dismissing this saying JJ and Teague are good friends. Well how would we react if DD had said the same thing about Jennings who is also playing great basketball?
                      The same way. DD and Jennings go way back.

Comment

Cause my favorite team is in shambles and have lost 6 of the last 8 games resulting in possible issues in the locker room which is never a good thing?
                        Yeah Cavs are in trouble.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                          The same way. DD and Jennings go way back.
                          How would we react if DD had also posted a photo on instagram telling people to vote for Kyle only to take it down a week later while simultaneously endorsing a rival point guard good friend or not?

Comment

I'm starting to wonder about the Bulls locker room. That team is in shambles. Lost 5 of 7. Fire Thibs?
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                              I'm starting to wonder about the Bulls locker room. That team is in shambles. Lost 5 of 7. Fire Thibs?
                              Well did Butler post a photo on instagram endorsing Rose only to remove it later while at the same time endorsing another point guard?

Comment

How would we react if DD had also posted a photo on instagram telling people to vote for Kyle only to take it down a week later while simultaneously endorsing a rival point guard good friend or not?
                                Most people here seem to not give a shit. There's no story here. Just move along folks.

Comment

Working...
                                X