X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Casey have a cough year round?

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
      Can anyone explain to me why Vasquez was trying to guards Evans?

This is ridiculous
      You see, the idea was to confuse Tyreke Evans. He would probably expect a capable defender to be on him in such a crucial situation, but instead he would see Greivis Vasquez standing across from him on the court. At that point he believes that he can achieve an easy bucket. But then he starts to second guess himself. He begins to wonder, why on Earth would they put such an incapable defender on me? Am I not one of the better scorers in this league? This is almost insulting! Then he begins to question the idea that he is a top tier scorer. He begins to wonder if it was all just a mirage, something that people said to make him feel better about himself. As he spirals into a state of self doubt and confusion due to the complete absurdity of the situation, he realizes that the shot clock has run out and the game has headed into OT because of the complete mind fuck that was strategically implemented by Dwane Casey.

...that's my theory.
      OG is our king

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
        Does Casey have a cough year round?
        That's what happens when...you smoke the crackpipe??

Comment

• where are the casey defenders now?
          "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Well sucks we lost but it was definitely a fun experience! Would have been nice if that defensive stretch they had in the mid-third kept up but oh well. On the plus side I met Jack and Sherm! Totally went fan girl on them. Overall I'm definitely coming to see another game.

Comment

• I don't even know what to say anymore loool

I think Casey is trying to get himself fired
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• TeamEd wrote: View Post
                A long series of bad screen-to-long-2 play calls for DD and the guards and Tyreke Evans scoring over Vasquez on a last drive.
                was that a bad switch by vasquez? or was it an actual matchup?

Comment

• We Tha North wrote: View Post
                  Well sucks we lost but it was definitely a fun experience! Would have been nice if that defensive stretch they had in the mid-third kept up but oh well. On the plus side I met Jack and Sherm! Totally went fan girl on them. Overall I'm definitely coming to see another game.
                  That's awesome! Jack would seem like such an awesome dude to meet in real life.
                  OG is our king

Comment

• so glad i didnt waste my time watching this game. also knew the -11 spread on raptors was a total joke.

this team has turned into garbage. lots of people are pissed at casey but lets face it, everyone is just shitting the bed on the court regardless.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                      I don't even know what to say anymore loool

I think Casey is trying to get himself fired
                      something is rotten in the state of denmark

Comment

• Imagine if this Pelicans team had the best player in the NBA playing tonight and their defensive stopper PG...

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                          was that a bad switch by vasquez? or was it an actual matchup?
                          There was some action prior, but he appeared to be on him straight up.
                          @EdTubb - edwardtubb at gmail

Comment

• Anyways, I'm feeling quite sad right now. I would like to ask a favour from you guys to show me something funny to ease my sorrow
                            OG is our king

Comment

• TeamEd wrote: View Post
                              There was some action prior, but he appeared to be on him straight up.
                              There was 14 seconds on the clock. It didn't have to end that way.. Do you think the new coach will be young or old.

Comment

• Did we really get torched by Ajinca...

Comment

Working...
                                X