No announcement yet.

Game #41: Toronto Raptors 92 - Milwaukee Bucks 89

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jv sittin since the 6 min mark of the third. Who called that he was done for the night back then? Fuck Casey.

Comment

• btw - its not that amir / 2pat arent playing well .. its just that they are complementary players... and thus our offense reverts to chucking. With JV it can go inside, then out .. makes us much harder to stop. But, to be clear, 2pat and amir are both playing their asses off .. so Im not knocking them

Comment

• Rudy Ball has ressurected since the 4th qtr of that Portland Game... I'll try to point it out on the game footage because I might of saw an appirition of the evil Rudy spirit getting into Lowry at the 9:00 mark of that 4th quarter

Comment

• Every one here better vote before the deadline in a couple of hours. Kyle Lowry #nbaballot

Comment

• Iso iso iso!!!

Comment

• Kyle Lowry is back!
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Lowry wants it

Comment

• KLOE!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  OG is our king

Comment

• told yall lowry would find his rhythm. couldn't predict the goose egg from DD though

Comment

• Kyle Lowry has that MVP vibe going again, I can feel it!!!

Comment

• If the league counted Matt Devlin's votes when he yells out kyle Lowry hashtag NBA ballot, Lowry would be an all star
                        You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Looks like I'm watching a game of Toronto Lowry vs. the Milwaukee Bucks.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                            Okay I'm done. This team is officially hot garbage. I don't like to waste my time. Call me when the playoffs start so I can watch us lose in the first round. We have NO plays, NEVER play a full game, NO defense and we have a horrible coach. Why oh why do I still watch this team. Win or lose we played like shit. Goodnight boys.
                            You left to early man
                            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Drake should tweet right now and boom - surprise KLOE will be a starter

Comment

• wow....Demar is scorelessssss

Comment

Working...
                                X