Bring Back Daniels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring Back Daniels

Can anyone remind me why it was smart to dump him in the Australian NBL? I know we have a "full roster." But we have not been using guys past a 7-8 man rotation.

Steemer is a waste on the bench
    The brazillians are not even asked to dress...
    and then we have chuck and fields who sit around in warm ups....

Why not bring him back and see what we have?

So he can work on his body and get legit minutes. If he played for us now he'd get less minutes than Bruno. I'd rather have him get solid minutes in Australia

Comment

jeevie wrote: View Post
      Can anyone remind me why it was smart to dump him in the Australian NBL? I know we have a "full roster." But we have not been using guys past a 7-8 man rotation.

Steemer is a waste on the bench
      The brazillians are not even asked to dress...
      and then we have chuck and fields who sit around in warm ups....

Why not bring him back and see what we have?
      theres a reason theres a depth chart. just because only 8 players generally see the floor doesn't mean the rest are there for no reason at all.

bringing back a rookie who hasn't even seen a real game yet 'to see what we have' sounds completely pointless.

Comment

We can't "bring him back" because we haven't even signed him - we own his draft rights is all.
        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

For arguments sake.

If we can put Bruno in to the D-League or bebe and have daniels come up and play garbage minutes 1-3 mins per game i'm sure we can get him to learn the 'game.' He was probably more nba ready being on a NCAA championship team then bebe or bruno.

Comment

Bruno is still in our line up even if he plays in D-league. Roster spot doesn't open up
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Daniels should develop better in Australia.

I hope he can be a solid backup wing in a year or two.
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

How is he developing . Anyone knows?

Comment

raptorredy wrote: View Post
                  How is he developing . Anyone knows?
                  meh he's ok. He's not dominating even though competition is weak. His handles are better than Ross', rebounding is better than Ross' and DD', his defense is sketchy but he racks up steals and blocks once in a while. Doesn't look much bigger than he used to be but maybe there are not working to make him "bigger" but stronger. They don't use him in a post that much, in college he did it more.
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                  X