No announcement yet.

Miles Plumlee anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big fat meh. Wouldn't move our first for him, and that's probably the price.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I like him but not enough to give Phoenix a 1st
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Not saying I necessarily would, but would anyone here do our 2015 1st+GV for Ennis and Plumlee?

Comment

I think replacing Tyler for Miles would be an upgrade.
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Plumlee is not as good an athlete as that scouting report claims.

He'd be an upgrade at backup C over Tyler (who's a PF being played out of position btw), but in no way worth a 1st round pick which seems to be PHX's asking price.

Comment

Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
              Not saying I necessarily would, but would anyone here do our 2015 1st+GV for Ennis and Plumlee?
              Now THAT I would do.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                Plumlee is not as good an athlete as that scouting report claims.

He'd be an upgrade at backup C over Tyler (who's a PF being played out of position btw), but in no way worth a 1st round pick which seems to be PHX's asking price.
                How is a 6'11 guy who tested out with a MAX VERT of 40.5 inches and a standing vert of 34 not as good as scouting report says.
                That being said I don't want to give up a first rounder to get him.
                Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Not worth a 1st round pick!!! G. V. plus Tyler Hansbrough for Tyler Ennis and Plumlee; I would do !

Comment

A first rounder for Miles Plumlee? No thanks.

A bag of Voit rubber basketballs, maybe.

Comment

Hansborough+ Rights to Tomislav Zubcic and 2 seconds for Miles Plumlee who says no?
                      #BringBackUzoh

Comment

Tomislav Zubcic... I bet a 3rd round draft pick would have more value in a NBA trade right now...

Comment

Not that I know anything, but the only reports I've seen are that execs are skeptical that anyone will give up a first for him. No reason not to try a low ball.
                          "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

I hope we do get him but that is solely for dynasty related reasons. He's not worth a first though.

He's a decent option at the right price though.
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

I want Ennis included, otherwise I don't see the point. Plumlee would be an ok upgrade over Hansbrough, but not worth sending them a draft pick.

Comment

Working...
                              X