To all the fake fans in this forum. Amir has a message for you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all the fake fans in this forum. Amir has a message for you

Raptors are clearly slumping right now(it happens to every team) and everybody's off the bandwagon lmao. Fire everyone!

#TellEmAmir #ProveEm

http://instagram.com/p/yH3NC6p3bg/?m...campaign=photo
    Mamba Mentality

I'm a fake fan eh loooooooooool

I guess I should delete my account because T-REX doesnt like me Oh no

I apologize all mighty T-REX!

Now can I be a fan again?
    Last edited by MACK11; Wed Jan 21, 2015, 04:40 PM.
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
      Raptors are clearly slumping right now(it happens to every team) and everybody's off the bandwagon lmao. Fire everyone!

#TellEmAmir #ProveEm

http://instagram.com/p/yH3NC6p3bg/?m...campaign=photo
      Not everyone one guy. People still like the Raptors otherwise the board would be dead

Comment

This is discussion forum. We're allowed to discuss about whatever we want. Everyone on this forum is riding with the team and no one else.

If some fans booed them, so be it. Stop making a big deal out of nothing.

Fuck this drama.

Comment

well according to LouWill there's no "WE" either. So...I guess I'll be just NBA fan lmao
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Should I point out the irony that many posters on RR were fans of the Raptors long before Amir came to Toronto and will continue to be long after Amir is retired?

The other irony is that many of the posters the OP is trying to call out, have been the most consistent fans all season long; not too high on the team and not too low on this team. The Raptors have a 'the sky is falling' cloud over them these days, largely because of how many people hopped on the 'EC champs or bust' bandwagon after the hot start. Fans aren't "fake". The fair-weather pendulum is just swinging back to gloomy.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
              well according to LouWill there's no "WE" either. So...I guess I'll be just NBA fan lmao
              We the north?

I wonder what that means loool

Comment

Is Amir sitting on Ross?

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
                  Is Amir sitting on Ross?
                  It's called spooning

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                    I'm a fake fan eh loooooooooool

I guess I should delete my account because T-REX doesnt like me Oh no

I apologize all mighty T-REX!

Now can I be a fan again?
                    Did i offend your feelings or something lol. I didn't mention no name.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Have I have ever mentioned before how much I hate that prove em hashtag?
                      "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                        Have I have ever mentioned before how much I hate that prove em hashtag?
                        #nbaballot

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                          Did i offend your feelings or something lol. I didn't mention no name.
                          I'm not offended in the slightest, I replied in a sarcastic manner because all the people on this forum are diehards IMO

And you calling them "Fake Fans" is pathetic

Comment

This is what I think of this thread ......

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                              Should I point out the irony that many posters on RR were fans of the Raptors long before Amir came to Toronto and will continue to be long after Amir is retired?

The other irony is that many of the posters the OP is trying to call out, have been the most consistent fans all season long; not too high on the team and not too low on this team. The Raptors have a 'the sky is falling' cloud over them these days, largely because of how many people hopped on the 'EC champs or bust' bandwagon after the hot start. Fans aren't "fake". The fair-weather pendulum is just swinging back to gloomy.
                              Thank you, CRF.

You saved me quite a bit of typing - especially the bold.

There is a good possibility Amir won't need to retire to be gone from TO.

But you really can't blame him. Casey picks and chooses his accountability and ignores hard truths as well. Sad to see it spreading throughout the team.

Comment

Working...
                              X