Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miles Plumlee Toronto Raptors Bound? Center In Exchange For Terrence Ross Rumored!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

raptors999 wrote: View Post
    Honestly Raptors would want Ennis for the first and Suns can keep Plumlee
    I think Plumlee would be a solid addition to the team because we need a backup C.

Personally I think Bebe should be playing that role right now, but we all know Casey doesn't play young guys....

Just another reason to a really long list already

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
      Higher than Plumlee
      That's not very high.
      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
        Take this with a very large grain of salt because its from some site called "Your Health".

Source - Click here
        I would definitely be down with this trade. Ross has so much potential but definitely seems to need a change of scenery or a contract year to motivate himself.

I wonder if they would throw in Ennis. I'd give up a guy like Lou Williams for him.

Comment

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
          I think Plumlee would be a solid addition to the team because we need a backup C.

Personally I think Bebe should be playing that role right now, but we all know Casey doesn't play young guys....

Just another reason to a really long list already
          It's not because he's young. It's because Bebe doesn't know how to play basketball. He's looked lost every time he's out there.

Comment

Ross playing in Phoenix system would be a lot better for him. High pace run and gun. He should succeed there
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

we are going after the wrong brother the fellow in Brooklyn is the talent.

Comment

So Lowry would be the only 3 point shooting threat on the entire roster? Pass.

Comment

Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                  Did Patterson just evaporate?

Comment

Ha, I remember the draft Gerald Green came out we had 2 picks and I wanted Raps to pick Green SOOOO badly. When they took Villaneuva I was pissed. Then Green was still on the board for their next pick and again I was just sitting there hoping they'd finally take this kid that could jump out of the gym and had superstar potential (supposedly). We ended up taking Joey Graham, and both Graham and GG were out of the league in 5 years.

But Green is back and finally he can be a Raptor!!

Comment

Green was top 5 in 3PT Made last year, and shot it at 40%. He also has legit SF size.

Comment

Gerald Green averages 2.2 3's per game... Not to mention, I'm not sure how Terrence Ross is even considered a 3 point threat anymore.

Comment

Just pull the damn trigger Masai, and make nick nurse head coach while your at it .... Should be an interesting all Star break

Comment

Green is also a solid three point shooter if he is coming the other way. Takes 0.8 more per game than Ross, and shoots an almost identical percentage (Green, 37.6%; Ross, 37.1%).

I don't give any merit to the rumor considering the source, but I do like both Green and Plumlee. My concern would be with Green's status as an unrestricted free agent this summer.
                            http://twitter.com/m_shantz

Comment

Letter N: I'm glad we didn't pick Green. Dude was a late bloomer. Took a long time for his game to develop.

Comment

bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
                                Letter N: I'm glad we didn't pick Green. Dude was a late bloomer. Took a long time for his game to develop.
                                Agreed, I was definitely dead wrong about that.

Comment

Working...
                                X