Turkoglu ‘Day-to-Day’ With Fractured Nose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turkoglu ‘Day-to-Day’ With Fractured Nose

Meh ... its too bad, but at this point of the season I'd rather have Weems in there rather that Hedo.

With Chris Bosh’s regular season over after he had surgery to fix his broken nose, Hedo Turkoglu now has a “small new non-displaced fracture on an old nasal fracture,” the team said in a release.

There was no indication whether or not Turkoglu would travel with the Raptors to Atlanta on Thursday for a game Friday night; the official word was his status is “day-to-day.”
    Source - Click here

this fucking sucks! now were gonna get owned..

EDIT: Weems over Turk?

Come on now Doc, get real!

Comment

Adrian wrote: View Post
      this fucking sucks! now were gonna get owned..

EDIT: Weems over Turk?

Come on now Doc, get real!
      Call me crazy, but I've seen more from Weems in the last 2 weeks than I have in Hedo all season long. Believe me, I'm rooting for Hedo to get out of this rut, but I think we're in denial and that he just isn't a fit here in Toronto. I'd roll with what works and right now that's Weems.

Comment

Hedo is a playoff player,Weems have no playoff experience

Comment

I agree with you Doc, Weems is playing with so much confidence right now and he is very good at guarding the opposing PG. We all know of Hedo's playoff experience, but the truth of the matter is that Hedo probably won't just magically bust out of his rut and start playing like he did last year for the Magic. A turnaround of that proportion is very unlikely.

Comment

skiele wrote: View Post
            Hedo is a playoff player,Weems have no playoff experience
            JYFelony wrote: View Post
            I agree with you Doc, Weems is playing with so much confidence right now and he is very good at guarding the opposing PG. We all know of Hedo's playoff experience, but the truth of the matter is that Hedo probably won't just magically bust out of his rut and start playing like he did last year for the Magic. A turnaround of that proportion is very unlikely.
            Hedo's playoff experience could of been invaluable, but his experience alone wouldn't be the difference in making us considerably better. The issues with this team run much deeper than Hedo unfortunately. Healthy or depleted we're kidding ourselves if we think we're going anywhere in the playoffs. Not being a "Debbie Downer", but a realist.

Comment

umm yeah

Adrian,
              Please tell me you are High. Please.

No one cares what he did last year and we are all sick of hearing about it blah blah Turk in Orlando balh blah blah playoff potential.... enough with the BS.

Weems makes 7% of Turks salary and is producing way more. I wouldn’t care if Weems went 0-20 because the kid actually looks like he wants to be out there.
              The psyche of this team is absolutely terrible and it starts with our 2nd and 3rd highest paid players and their inability to find their balls and realize they are playing in the NBA for a major market team and fans that are far more passionate than they will ever be.

I wish we could send them to Uzbekistan where they can play on a team with Rocko and maybe be coached by Mauricio, Micah Nori and have Triano as the equipment manager.
              A starting five of Jose, Bargnani, Turk, Belinelli and Rasho (although Rasho is my man) would lose to both the East and West D league all star teams.

Anyone know what the identity of this team is?
              I can safely rule out;

Defense (San Antonio, Orlando)
              Run and gun (Golden State, Phoenix)
              Superstar and everyone else (Cleveland, Miami)
              Coaching superiority (Utah, Charlotte)
              Young hungry players (OKC)

Comment

I couldn't of said it any better myself Stuttgatt. BTW, welcome the the RR forums too.

This team has lacked an indentity ever since ..... well ..... its inception.

Comment

stuttgart1 wrote: View Post
                  Adrian,

Anyone know what the identity of this team is?
                  I can safely rule out;

Defense (San Antonio, Orlando)
                  Run and gun (Golden State, Phoenix)
                  Superstar and everyone else (Cleveland, Miami)
                  Coaching superiority (Utah, Charlotte)
                  Young hungry players (OKC)
                  Boston - Trash talking, mugging opponents and when all else fails whine to the officials until you start to get the calls.
                  Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                  Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

In response to the main topic of this thread, I hope Turk is out for the season. I still can't tolerate his play and and his body language. It will not benefit the mental development of Weems, Bargnani, DeRozen and if I must say Belinelli as well. Turk has got some major issues he has got to get sorted out with our team officials and coaching. I'll take Reggie's terrible layup drills and horrid free throw shooting over Turks BS and his BS layups.

Comment

tonious35 wrote: View Post
                      In response to the main topic of this thread, I hope Turk is out for the season. I still can't tolerate his play and and his body language. It will not benefit the mental development of Weems, Bargnani, DeRozen and if I must say Belinelli as well. Turk has got some major issues he has got to get sorted out with our team officials and coaching. I'll take Reggie's terrible layup drills and horrid free throw shooting over Turks BS and his BS layups.
                      ha, best avatar ever
                      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Nightmare season of injuries for turk. His ankle, his orbital bone, the flu virus, and now this nasal fracture. Not to mention his mom had open heart surgery. This must be some kind of record. Unbelievable.

Comment

Raffy15 wrote: View Post
                          Nightmare season of injuries for turk. His ankle, his orbital bone, the flu virus, and now this nasal fracture. Not to mention his mom had open heart surgery. This must be some kind of record. Unbelievable.
                          Remarkably, his laziness remains unharmed.

Comment

Working...
                          X