Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Johnson: 3/3 FG and 3 Rebs in.. 9:17..... why is he our 10th man Dwane Casey??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If mchappy was really Matt Devlin, I'm sure there would be faaaaar more Pickering/Scarborough mentions in these threads....

Comment

JawsGT wrote: View Post
      Dude, I hope you don't think Casey is perusing RR or the local newpapers for tips on how to run his club!
      He'd be better off.
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
        Which is pure irony cause he's usually McFrustrated or McCritical
        I prefer mcCRANKY but they work too.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
          If mchappy was really Matt Devlin, I'm sure there would be faaaaar more Pickering/Scarborough mentions in these threads....
          Unless... He doesn't want anyone to know he's Devlin so he tearfully edits all his posts to erase anything Scarborough/Pickering related
          A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
            Unless... He doesn't want anyone to know he's Devlin so he tearfully edits all his posts to erase anything Scarborough/Pickering related
            ..... and Wasaga Beach.

Comment

Relevant.

http://www.torontosun.com/2015/01/29...et-his-minutes

It’s not exactly fair that Johnson, one of the team’s top performers this season, has fallen out of the rotation, but Casey opted to start Greivis Vasquez alongside DeMar DeRozan and is also focused on keeping up the confidence of Terrence Ross, even if it is at Johnson’s expense.

Casey said Johnson has handled the situation well and definitely will be a big piece for the team down the line.

“He’s been great. He understands. I spoke to him briefly earlier, he understands that when DeMar came back, somebody’s minutes was going to decrease,” Casey said.

“And it wouldn’t be fair to throw him out there for a few minutes just to say: ‘Hey, we got him in the game.’ His time is going to come. I don’t know when it’s going to come, but it’s going to come because we need his physicality on both ends of the floor. He gives teams matchup problems offensively. Defensively, he gives us that size and toughness that we need in the paint, rebounding that we need.”

Not that anyone cares anymore ... because the Raps have been taking care of business against lesser teams lately ... because inserting a better playmaker into the starting line-up and benching Ross has actually improved the team ... which no one on this board would dare give Casey credit for ... because the internet.

Comment

bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
                Relevant.

Not that anyone cares anymore ... because the Raps have been taking care of business against lesser teams lately ... because inserting a better playmaker into the starting line-up and benching Ross has actually improved the team ... which no one on this board would dare give Casey credit for ... because the internet.
                I haven't seen much evidence of it dramatically improving the team, unless you're thrilled with squeaking out wins over shit teams. Last game was the only comfortable win, and that's because our 3 point shooting went HAM for once. I still see the same issues as I did when Ross was in the starting lineup.

Comment

bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
                  Relevant.

He deserves no credit for there being Kore plays made when there is 2 PG in the starting line up, we are still very open defensively, and one of our top defenders rotting on the bench. Want to impress me? Take a risk for once and start both JJ and 2pat.... Just to atleast see what happens. Especially when we are about to dace Joe Johnson, basically the reason we brought in JJ, yet we are going to suffer through derozan and Ross getting abused first.
                  #LearnFromYourMistakes #FireCasey

Comment

Guys #KeepCaseyonShortLeash

Give him time.... see how we do in the playoffs. Then either keep em or dump em.
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• breakin_ankles wrote: View Post
                      He deserves no credit for there being Kore plays made when there is 2 PG in the starting line up, we are still very open defensively, and one of our top defenders rotting on the bench. Want to impress me? Take a risk for once and start both JJ and 2pat.... Just to atleast see what happens. Especially when we are about to dace Joe Johnson, basically the reason we brought in JJ, yet we are going to suffer through derozan and Ross getting abused first.
                      #LearnFromYourMistakes #FireCasey
                      If JJ doesn't get major burn against Joe Johnson, especially if he's scoring, Masai has to just be shaking his head.

"You constantly get pushed around by big 3's and mobile 4's, so I go and get you the prototypical answer to the problem, and you keep doing the same dumb shit?!?"

Masai knows. Unless we go back to being the top team in the East (highly unlikely), I think this is Casey's last stand.

Comment

• bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
                        Relevant.

How did we improve exactly?

What kind of bullshit are you talking about?

A couple game ago we let DJ Augustin score 35pts easily

Beating teams we should beat isn't impressive and this team has not changed
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post

Trade deadline is not upon us yet. Confident MU will at least try to do something.
                          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                            Trade deadline is not upon us yet. Confident MU will at least try to do something.
                            Unless we can trade Dwane Casey it ain't changing shit lol

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                              Unless we can trade Dwane Casey it ain't changing shit lol
                              + 1 billion
                              You are very right

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post

What kind of bullshit are YOU talking about?

Our assists are up. Our turnovers are down. JV is getting more touches. GV is a big reason why because he's way better at moving the ball and finding him in the post. Ross is starting to come around after dogging it for months. Team looks like it's starting to give a shit again after playing a really sloppy month.

PS: This isn't your game of NBA2K where you can toggle some settings and instantly make a basketball team better. This is what development looks like. Where did I say this team is perfect or anywhere near it needs to be? Sheesh.

Comment

Working...
                                X