• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mo Pete kinda sucks. Worse than Leo
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      Mo Pete kinda sucks. Worse than Leo
      I know right. He sounds awkward kinda. ..

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
        Cleveland and Chicago will both have the refs in their back pocket.. more so the Cavs. I say sweep by Cavs, lose by 5 to the Bulls. Can see Chicago and/or Cleveland tanking to play Toronto like the Nets did last year too.
        Yea you guys are right. I forgot about the changes Cleveland made. Swept by Cleveland and lose in 5 by Chicago. Pretty much we are going to be playing our worst nightmares once again in the first round of the playoffs. I don't even know why I'm going to bother watching it lol.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          AGAIN, Patterson should be starting over Amir. JJ over GV.
          Somebody should completely bombard the raps twitter feed with that shit. Like every 5 seconds.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            Mo Pete kinda sucks. Worse than Leo
            Leo has had 20 years at it.. Mo a couple of weeks. I say we can give him a break.

Comment

• but but free agency.....
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                A dunk is a 100% shot usually. Its a two on one break once the penetration happens. It isn't Bargs and JV its Casey. No penetration, stay in front of the man.
                I wouldn't say it's all on Casey. If guys can't fight through screens and keep players in front of them that's on them. Also you're never going to have no penetration. Everyone gets beat in the NBA on the perimeter, some more than others though. Big men have to be prepared to help.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                  I'm not only blaming JV, Kyle has been horrendous as of late guarding his man but JV needs to figure out what he wants to do on the pick and roll earlier. At the end of the day he is a helper and guards get beat all the time. He needs to get better at pick and roll defense. Simple. He is young and has a lot of time to improve so i'm not worried. Our D just looks a lot better when either PPatt and Amir are on together or Ppatt and TH are on together.
                  Watson and Scola suck. Hill is an NBA player.

Comment

I wouldn't say it's all on Casey. If guys can't fight through screens and keep players in front of them that's on them. Also you're never going to have no penetration. Everyone gets beat in the NBA on the perimeter, some more than others though. Big men have to be prepared to help.
                    He's playing them.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                      I know right. He sounds awkward kinda. ..
                      It's hard to take him seriously, when he's semi-casual all the time "man, definetly". It looks that he's trying but you can tell he cant do anything about it
                      Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Yea you guys are right. I forgot about the changes Cleveland made. Swept by Cleveland and lose in 5 by Chicago. Pretty much we are going to be playing our worst nightmares once again in the first round of the playoffs. I don't even know why I'm going to bother watching it lol.
                        Because we are all masochists at heart

Comment

• I really want Butch Carter back...

Comment

• Tom sterner!!!!!!!!

Comment

• jpaps wrote: View Post
                              Tom sterner!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              OG is our king

Comment

I know but he can't be so indecisive. I feel that just make things worse. If he decides he's going to help earlier I think his teammates will notice that and then dunk down to help him. But he just sits in no mans land for WAY too long not knowing what he should do. That is what plagued Bargnani. JV is no where that bad but Bargnani never knew what he wanted to do and where he had to be defensively and that's why he was so bad. JV better figure it out unlike Bargnani did. I have faith he will though because he loves the game and is a MUCH harder worker.
                                There could be something to that. Just like you never know what will happen til you feed jv, you also don't know what would happen if he committed to the guard til he does it.

Comment

Working...
                                X