Wow McHappy

Very unaware

such oldie

Wow
        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
          I'm going to have a sip of beer for every bad shot the raps take. Regardless of make/miss.

Any chance I make it to the end of the game? Only one way to find out...
          How drunk did you get?

Jclaw wrote: View Post
          Does anyone notice dd is using a move that tyreke used a lot on us the other day when the Pellies won? As he drives into the paint he holds the ball in front of him with two outstretched arms. It's almost like he's daring someone to swipe it. It seems to work though. I don't remember it much pre injury. Anyone else notice this?
          From personal experience, as weird as it looks it is a great way to protect the ball on the gather.

It keeps the ball out of the swiping area, and swipes generally end in fouls on the arm. Also allows you to transition very well into stretching out on your lay-ups and create extra separation with your length.

Comment

• raps better keep winning the games they should. Bulls just downed the Warriors in a crazy OT game.

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
              Wow McHappy

Very unaware

such oldie

Wow
              That hurts

Cause it is becoming true

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                Does anyone notice dd is using a move that tyreke used a lot on us the other day when the Pellies won? As he drives into the paint he holds the ball in front of him with two outstretched arms. It's almost like he's daring someone to swipe it. It seems to work though. I don't remember it much pre injury. Anyone else notice this?
                He's been doing that since last season, though he's increased the frequency.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                  That hurts

Lol....if you are not an active tweeter or have a meme dictionary ...a new language which I am unfamiliar with as well.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                    That hurts

It's OK. Raptors are going to win the championship this year and you'll forget about your age.
                    "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                      Man MoPete needs to RELAX lol. The guy is talking way too fast.
                      He sees himself suited up in the tv monitor and get's a surge of confidence, then he starts talking and realizing he's on tv talking and immediately loses the confidence again
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                        Lol....if you are not an active tweeter or have a meme dictionary ...a new language which I am unfamiliar with as well.
                        Oh I know Twitter

#TradeBargnani

Lol

But I only follow basketball people and RaptorsMR

Comment

Working...
                        X