Wilson Chandler and Aaron Afflalo are on the trading block

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DanH wrote: View Post
    I'd love to sign Amir for 1 year. But I doubt he goes for it unless we offer a huge amount - say 15M+.
    Would rather offer a 3-4 year deal at 15-20M total and lose him to get surgery and rehab for a year. Even 21-28M is OK

Comment

Heatdreamer wrote: View Post
      No thanks , I have watched the Nuggets the last few games , they miss George Karl - and the GM is dreaming if they think that they will be getting any talent in return. Excluding Ty Lawson and Faried ( who can rebound and hit up to 8 ft shots) the remaining players will be stars on the Knicks and the Lakers and the 76ers.

There is talent , but I don't know how long it will take for them to recover
      Nurkic has been great for a rookie, no?
      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
        Nurkic has been great for a rookie, no?
        Made Movgov expendable but he's not better than Movgov long or short term. Looks a bit quicker and better offensively but it isn't a big difference.

Comment

with JV playing 30+ minutes, signing a vet C and a vet PG and bring in a rookie, next year roster:

Valanciunas/Vet/Nogueira
          Johnson/Patterson/Johnson
          Chandler/Ross/Caboclo
          DeRozan/Williams/Rookie
          Lowry/Vasquez/Vet

*We don't necessarily need another rookie
          Last edited by charlesnba23; Sun Feb 1, 2015, 05:59 PM.

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
            Made Movgov expendable but he's not better than Movgov long or short term. Looks a bit quicker and better offensively but it isn't a big difference.
            He will be better than Mozgov. Already a plus defender.
            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Amir = semi-cripple
              Tobias = FA target

Who's missed more time this year with ankle issues?
              How about ankle issues last year?

Tobias Harris is the answer to both.

Comment

Working...
              X