• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game #49: Milwaukee Bucks 82 - Toronto Raptors 75

The Toronto Raptors

VS.

The Milwaukee Bucks

LETS GET WICTORY #

Last edited by yabadabayolo; Sun Feb 1, 2015, 02:37 AM.
    I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Need this win, schedule gonna get much tougher
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

We all know this is year 20 for the franchise

We're starting February with 33 wins.

No Raptor team before this one has finished February with 33 wins.

Only 8 of the previous 19 Raptor teams ended the season with more than 33 wins.
      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Change the picture, respect the opponent, it's not random highschool's forum, with thread dedicated to basketball.
        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
          Change the picture, respect the opponent, it's not random highschool's forum, with thread dedicated to basketball.
          Superstition. We've won 6 in a row with Yabadabayolo shaming the opponent

Comment

As long as the Raptor players respect the opponent, that's what really matters.

It's not like he posted it on a Bucks forum.

Most people on this forum like to be amused, and the more crude the joke, the better. Play to you're audience.
            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

The Bucks a are pretty beat up right now, hope we can win this one, but it won't be easy.
              Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Quiz from last game thread asked which pair of Raptors have been most effective minimum 50 minutes together.

Maybe someone got it and I missed it, but the answer is: DeMar/Chuck - 57.3 min together, +21.8/48

Comment

Lol yeah, it's a superstition thing. But if you really want it changed. Lemme know, I'll change it to something more basketball friendly
                  I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

WJF wrote: View Post
                    The Bucks a are pretty beat up right now, hope we can win this one, but it won't be easy.
                    I think as Raptors fans we're far too familiar with this phrase.
                    OG is our king

Comment

We can definitely make this 7 in a row!!

LET'S DO IT!!
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                        Lol yeah, it's a superstition thing. But if you really want it changed. Lemme know, I'll change it to something more basketball friendly
                        I just said that because I know that other non Raptor basketball fans come to these forums and read game threads, when we are playing against their teams. If I would see a raptor being fucked by two other raptors in a picture, I would call them bunch of douches, however, if they would manage to find such picture in internet, I would applause them, in a way.
                        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Bucks will be coming in confident after beating Portland!

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                            Hopefully overconfident

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                              We could say the same about Toronto - playing OT twice on a back-to-back.....4 games in 5 days in 4 different cities

And considering we have beaten this team twice already......I'm sure we have our confidence rollin' as well!!

Let's get win number S-E-V-E-N boyssssssssssssss!

Comment

Working...
                              X