Game #50: Brooklyn Nets 107 - Toronto Raptors 93

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
    Are we ready to be embarrassed on national TV tomorrow night?
    Dude, we're Raptors fans. If there's one thing our 20 years of history has taught us, it's to always be ready to be embarrassed.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
      Sweet.

Players are finally publicly stating what many of us have been stating here on the forums.

Funny that.
      They're not NBA coaches though so they don't know what they're talking about.LOL

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
        Sweet.

Players are finally publicly stating what many of us have been stating here on the forums.

Funny that.
        FWIW, I interpret the quote as simply stating a fact, rather than taking an indirect shot at Casey.

But I suppose it could be both.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
          FWIW, I interpret the quote as simply stating a fact, rather than taking an indirect shot at Casey.

Yeah, I don't think there was any intent at taking a shot...but the quote speaks for itself in that regard and thus becomes an indirect shot.

Comment

Oh no.

I didn't mean to imply taking a shot at casey.

Just acknowledgement there is a problem with defensive schemes

Comment

I still refer to the Minnesota Twins as the "Twinkies"....

Edit: Lowe is just a blogger with an opinion. Nothing more. It would be different if Adam Silver was calling us "the Drakes"
              It's like us hockey fans call the Blue Jackets the "Beej". It's for fun.... yes, I'd prefer Raps over Drakes, but I get why he does it.
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:
              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                Dude, we're Raptors fans. If there's one thing our 20 years of history has taught us, it's to always be ready to be embarrassed.
                Hahaha, this is SO true. Like when we started losing this season and I was getting super upset, I thought to myself....wait a min, you're a Raptors fan, you're used to this NBD....and then it hurt a lot when I fell from cloud 10 but heyyyyy the ground has where we've always been - embarrassed outta our minds!

Comment

Working...
                X