No announcement yet.

Game #50: Brooklyn Nets 107 - Toronto Raptors 93

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It isn't too late. Ride out Feb then turf Casey. Any coach will bring some structure into the offence and Defense. Even Nurse or Bayno would be able to salvage the team for the post season. The player can play system ball but Casey isn't coaching shit.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
      It isn't too late. Ride out Feb then turf Casey. Any coach will bring some structure into the offence and Defense. Even Nurse or Bayno would be able to salvage the team for the post season. The player can play system ball but Casey isn't coaching shit.
      No one's getting fired this season.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Honsetly everyone grow up. Theres so many extremists on here and i mean by excitement from winning, to damn near depression from a loss or two.

There are definately issues with the team but jesus everyone acts like damn righteous children.

Washington is on 4 L's in a row.
        Chicago only won 4 of their last 10.

Are their fans freaking out like half of you?

This isn't convering the Raps asses as an excuse, it's just being realistic. Bet you dont watch more than 2 other teams games to know that they have exactly the same stretches. Whats Portland? 8 of their last 10 are losses.

I like reading the forums but I hate reading a bunch of miserable posts constantly.

Comment

• This is gonna get ugly

vs Clippers
          vs Spurs
          vs Wizards
          @ Hawks
          @ Rockets*
          @ Pelicans
          @ Mavericks
          vs Warriors*
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• The Rawth wrote: View Post
            Honsetly everyone grow up. Theres so many extremists on here and i mean by excitement from winning, to damn near depression from a loss or two.

There are definately issues with the team but jesus everyone acts like damn righteous children.

This isn't convering the Raps asses as an excuse, it's just being realistic. Bet you dont watch more than 2 other teams games to know that they have exactly the same stretches. Whats Portland? 8 of their last 10 are losses.

I like reading the forums but I hate reading a bunch of miserable posts constantly.
            I suggest you read

Blogabull.com Bulls

Bulletsforever.com Wizards
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Honsetly everyone grow up. Theres so many extremists on here and i mean by excitement from winning, to damn near depression from a loss or two.

It's a forum. People can say whatever they want.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• So you reckon their fans are just as worried with who they face come playoffs??

Comment

• Thank you Leo. "Shot selection is a major problem with this club"

Comment

• that was a shitty game tonight. good game from ross. i agree with the lowry comments and add will. those two especially haven't been able to reign themselves in since demar got back.

fatigue is a factor for lowry but if he is only going to play one side of the ball, i would prefer it be d because we have a lot of scorers on this team.

"Since Jan 1, Raptors are 9-8, Wiz 9-9, Bulls about to be 8-10. So more things that have gone write for Atlanta.

— Hardwood Paroxysm (@HPbasketball) February 5, 2015"

our main competition in the east are all still worse than us right now.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                      It isn't too late. Ride out Feb then turf Casey. Any coach will bring some structure into the offence and Defense. Even Nurse or Bayno would be able to salvage the team for the post season. The player can play system ball but Casey isn't coaching shit.
                      Bayno and Nurse will not save this season. It's still would be first round loss. They would all be rookie head coaches.
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

So you reckon their fans are just as worried with who they face come playoffs??
                        Every playoff team in the East wants Raptors.
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                          Basically, we are back to being the #Craptors !!!!!
                          Why do I get the feeling you enjoy this? :s

This is not funny!

I still have faith that we won't go back there... Changes will be made before that happens!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                            This is gonna get ugly

vs Clippers
                            vs Spurs
                            vs Wizards
                            @ Hawks
                            @ Rockets*
                            @ Pelicans
                            @ Mavericks
                            vs Warriors*
                            LMAO OMG we are legit going to lose every single one of those games. I never decided to look at who we were actually facing because it would be too painful. LMAO omg this is going to get sooooooo bad. We might beat Wizards because we seem to have their number and Pelicans maybe but that's literally it. And those two games aren't even for sure wins. DAMN.
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                              Bayno and Nurse will not save this season. It's still would be first round loss. They would all be rookie head coaches.
                              The problem is Casey doesn't even run simple things well. Both have coached at high levels and can execute basic plans. Just based on the roster the a Raptors should be competitive with most teams in the East, even Atlanta and Cleveland.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                It's a forum. People can say whatever they want.
                                True that, I just get so frustrated with the blame game every match. And the extreme irrational moods aye. So repetitive.

I suppose there's no point saying much cause i know my post is also irrational, but damn. Probly my own frustrations with the team coming out lol

Comment

Working...
                                X