No announcement yet.

Game #50: Brooklyn Nets 107 - Toronto Raptors 93

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F.... I knew that was Mamadou. But let's hope we win.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

We need this game bad before the west coast trip starts. Hopefully Casey can make some adjustments so Jack doesn't have another career night against us. Also, fucking play JV some more already. He was a meager 7/7 with 11 boards and 2 blocks last time against Brooklyn, but we all knew he deserved that late game benching.....

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
        why would it be possible. milwaukee are actually now 2nd in the league in defense. brooklyn is definitely somewhere in the bottom 20.
        i pray we vs Milwaukee in the first round.
        2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

SamMitchells wrote: View Post
          i pray we vs Milwaukee in the first round.
          be prepared to be whooped then. we just played a milwaukee team where half the team was injured. can't imagine what a full strength milwaukee would do now that they seem to have found their stride.

Comment

We can definitely beat them again!

LET'S DO IT!!!
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

be prepared to be whooped then. we just played a milwaukee team where half the team was injured. can't imagine what a full strength milwaukee would do now that they seem to have found their stride.
              Yeah I'd prefer us to be put in our place and expose this offence as oppose to getting some free ride to the finals.

Some half way there !
              2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

Jack 30 points. Over/Under?

Any James Johnson injury update?
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Jack to go for a new career high. James Johnson with PITDBC (Punched in the dick by coach.)
                  "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

I almost want to see Joe Johnson go off just to see if Casey actually gives JJ some minutes. It would be so ironic if he didn't considering Joe Johnson in the playoffs was basically why the team signed JJ in the first place, because no one could guard big wing players.
                    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                      I almost want to see Joe Johnson go off just to see if Casey actually gives JJ some minutes. It would be so ironic if he didn't considering Joe Johnson in the playoffs was basically why the team signed JJ in the first place, because no one could guard big wing players.
                      JJ's been nursing a hamstring injury that's kept him out of the last 3 games.

Not that Casey gave him any burn recently when he was healthy.
                      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                        JJ's been nursing a hamstring injury that's kept him out of the last 3 games.

Not that Casey gave him any burn recently when he was healthy.
                        I liked GV on him last game. WE just need someone to cover up Jack. Maybe Ross?
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

We also beat a full strength (or closer to full strength than a few nights ago) Milwaukee by 50 points, didn't we?

Edit: They were full strength, with Jabari Parker even.
                          http://www.nba.com/tvc/index.html?ga...creen=boxscore
                          Last edited by Joey; Wed Feb 4, 2015, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                            I liked GV on him last game. WE just need someone to cover up Jack. Maybe Ross?
                            I've gone partially crazy and want to see Fields play a bit. I mean, if JJ is injured why not? Maybe just 5 mins or so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            OG is our king

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
                              I've gone partially crazy and want to see Fields play a bit. I mean, if JJ is injured why not? Maybe just 5 mins or so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              That is not crazy. I'd say him on there JJ wouldn't be a bad idea.
                              Axel wrote:
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              KeonClark wrote:

Comment

PPat was giving away 3 tickets to this game... Who gives away an odd number of tickets?
                                A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

Working...
                                X