Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

breakin_ankles wrote: View Post
    6th man for 6th man + extras is fair
    I wouldn't want to give up Ross for Taj Gibson (I' might give up Ross for a young PF with upside). I. Would create other problems. Who plays the 3? Who spaces the floor? Who can live with Lou playing 38 mins per night?

Comment

big boi wrote: View Post
      I wouldn't want to give up Ross for Taj Gibson (I' might give up Ross for a young PF with upside). I. Would create other problems. Who plays the 3? Who spaces the floor? Who can live with Lou playing 38 mins per night?
      JJ and 2Pat play the 3.

2Pat can space the floor, as can Hands-bro. He does have a 3 pointer folks.....

Not to mention Landry, who can also play the 3 as a perimeter defender.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
        JJ and 2Pat play the 3.

Has there been a JJ sighting? I'd be happy if he'd be in Casey's plans again, but he is not a floor spacer. He is not a 3 point shooter. 2Pat is a stretch 4. He would actually work well playing with JJ, but if you're bringing in Taj, and giving up Ross for him, 2Pat comes off the bench. So the floor spacing is terrible. I think w this trade you maybe solve one problem, but definitely create other problems. And really, I just don want to give up on Ross. Maybe this time next year if there is no improvement, but I'd like to see if he can make a leap next year (get stronger / work on his game, come back better and more confident)

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
          JJ and 2Pat play the 3.

And the Hansbrough comment...Surely you jest.

Comment

By 6th man I meant Lou.

Comment

Just a option..... I don't want Taj anyways.
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:
              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

He does, and don't call him Shirley.

Anyways here's a refutation from Woj that Gibson is actively on the block. We'd probably have to overpay to get him.

“I have not heard anything involving Taj,” Wojnarowski said.

“I haven’t heard that in my conversations with team executives. I’ve heard about a lot of names coming up in trade talks. His has not been one of them. Going forward for the Bulls, do they have a decision to make on Taj? Let’s say Jimmy Butler is going to get a max offer sheet (next offseason) or they have to get in front of a max offer sheet and offer a deal close to the max.

“Do they have to look at the cap and make a decision on Taj? It’s possible. But I don’t know that they have to do that now. I haven’t heard anything along those lines that they were looking to shake it up that way. That doesn’t mean it’s not true, but I haven’t heard one team mention to me that they felt Taj was available.”

Comment

Again a trade is not mandatory, however I believe the lines need to be adjusted. Amir's health is a factor, Ross's inconsistencies are a factor, our current back up bigs (2pat + hands, although effective) is laughable wh3n we face a team with size; like the nets , and JJ is being completely removed, whereas GV is starting and shouldn't.
                  It's a mess.

I have confidence in our teams depth but not how it's being used.
                  Lowry / Vasquez
                  DD / Lou
                  JJ / Ross
                  2pat / Hands
                  JV / Amir

And for those who go on and say Amir isn't a center, he will be more effective than hands, I mean damn, look how he handled guarding DMC when we play sactown. (despite not being big below the waist).

A setup like this would get the most out of our team, and could potentially hold of a needed trade or pickup until after the playoffs , but if Casey persists he will force Masai's hand.

Comment

Tristan Thompson. I believe he rejected the Cavs' offer cuz he's pissed that he's been relegated back to the bench. He's like a much younger version of Amir who is a beast on the boards.

Comment

2KJ wrote: View Post
                      Tristan Thompson. I believe he rejected the Cavs' offer cuz he's pissed that he's been relegated back to the bench. He's like a much younger version of Amir who is a beast on the boards.
                      There was a poster close to TT saying he wants to go West and isn't that keen to join Toronto, too close to home.

Comment

2KJ wrote: View Post
                        Thought he rejected it because his agent is lebrons and they can extort more money

Comment

And Cleveland can still match any offer. TT is not a realistic (nor, I would argue, good) target.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Replace DD's oldest teammate with his college teammate. I see what your doing Masai.
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                              Replace DD's oldest teammate with his college teammate. I see what your doing Masai.
                              Jesus man the teams decisions don't revolve around Derozan
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                Jesus man the teams decisions don't revolve around Derozan
                                It was a jk relax
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X