Toronto Rebranded by BarDown (TSN)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mack North wrote: View Post
    The first black and gold one is pretty alright. I'd probably purchase my first ever Raps jersey if they come up with that sort of scheme.
    definetly, would be most stylish player on the court
    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
      Wow, I must be in the minority by thinking they're all monstrously hideous. I had to look away.
      Yeah, although I could get behind anything NBA Jam style. Hopefully if they adopted that, they'd replace Leo/Jack and Devlin with NBA Jam Commentary "Boom-shaka-laka" "Terrible Shot" "He's on fire"
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

These are all completely repulsively horawful. I could get behind the poppy one. It's a good idea but could be done better.

Comment

Military one is MUCH more elegant then the one we have now. The military night shouldn't be about impersonating them (wearing camo), but remembering them (poppies).

Also the Canada design is nice.

A lot of these were new takes on what a Jersey can be like, which I really enjoy. But, at the same time, I'm not sure how it would work on the basketball court.
          The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Ugly, ugly, ugly. What is appealing about any of these? Cartoonish caricatures of a jersey.

Comment

the military night one looks absolutely awful. looks like one of those giant xxl graphic tees you buy at walmart.

Comment

We should just adopt the ugly sweater design for jerseys at this point.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Or if your like sleeved jerseys, then this kid is on to something...

Comment

The Huskies one would have been really nice, but then they had to bung it up with that distressed/faded garbage. I just don't understand designers sometimes.
                    "Stop eating your sushi."
                    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

I think most of them are hideous too. I only really liked the Canada rebrand one, and both the Vancouver Grizz ones were fine.

Comment

Canada one was good. Everything else is ugly as fuck. The black T.O. one was okay.
                        You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                          The Military night jersey looks fantastic
                          It looks super cool, but to get it to look the way they have it, it would all have to be printed on, Number included, which looks weak and cheap. You want some to be embroidered.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                            It looks super cool, but to get it to look the way they have it, it would all have to be printed on, Number included, which looks weak and cheap. You want some to be embroidered.
                            Thought they look like bullet holes :|

Comment

Those are speed holes. They make the player go faster.

Comment

WOOOW

Thats messed up ...

Comment

Working...
                                X