Would you trade Greivis Vasquez for Jose Calderon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you trade Greivis Vasquez for Jose Calderon

Put this in the trade place, I just wanted to put it out there. I know it's mean but I was wondering. Thanks folks!

Considering everything (age, fit, talent, contract, etc.), would you?

(delete this post already, sorry)
    Last edited by charlesnba23; Tue Feb 10, 2015, 08:55 PM.

why in the fuck would anyone do this???

Comment

@EdTubb - edwardtubb at gmail

Comment

lol why is this even a thread? Seems like the foolishness of Tenforthewin has spread to other people....

Comment

Love Jose, but..

Comment

I would if Casey wasn't the coach. Lowry and Jose are not a good tandem as we saw two years ago.

Comment

charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
              You made it, you have to deal with consequences. :P Haha

Comment

C'mon guys, this isn't the craziest thread ever started. I wouldn't do the trade mainly because of contract, age and Jose's matador defense; however, there would be some benefits to having Jose lead the 2nd unit:

- Doesn't give Casey the opportunity to use Jose like another ISO guard
                - Gives Amir and Jonas a world-class pick and roll PG
                - Jose is a medium-low usage guy who will improve ball movement
                - Calms the game down, when Lowry gets a little bit out of control
                - Jose is still an elite 3-pt shooter, which helps spacing on the 2nd unit
                - Great team-first guy who already has chemistry with the players and coach
                - Jose is consistent and efficient - unlike Jekyll-Hyde GV

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                  C'mon guys, this isn't the craziest thread ever started. I wouldn't do the trade mainly because of contract, age and Jose's matador defense; [...]
                  Is his contract that much bad? 2 years left after this one, with each season under 8M$. For a guy of his caliber, considering the cap will go up?

He's 33 right now. Gasol is older than him, David West too, Jamal Crawford too. I think that Jose is the kind of player that his game can stay at a high level for at least a couple of seasons still.

Does his defense really worse than Vasquez'?

Comment

Another option would be to trade Lou for him... and keep Vasquez!

Comment

Another option would be to trade Lou for him... and keep Vasquez!
                      Calderon needs to be packaged with something good to balance any trade. Can't believe Knicks gave up Chandler and took Calderon back even if they unloaded Felton.

Comment

Trade Greivis and others for .....

Put this in the trade place, I just wanted to put it out there. I know it's mean but I was wondering. Thanks folks!

Considering everything (age, fit, talent, contract, etc.), would you?

Grevies + Hansborugh+ Landry Fields + Bruno+ 1st Round 2016 for Enes Kanter and Alex Burks.

Comment

Working...
                        X