Everything RAPTORS 2015 Trade Deadline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    I suspect KJ asked for a trade. Probably hates the situation and had no plan to stay in Philly long-term.
    Wouldn't surprise me if MCW did as well.

A side effect of the ultra-tank that he may not have considered...
    "Stop eating your sushi."
    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
      I suspect KJ asked for a trade. Probably hates the situation and had no plan to stay in Philly long-term.
      His mom requested a trade for him

Comment

• Hate to say this because i hate the OKC Thunder franchise w/ a passion. But rigth now they're the team to beat. Assuming they stay healthy of course.

What they're missing through all these years is a big that can score inside, they just got that in Kanter.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• One thing that none of us are saying but should be: it is quite likely that it could end up Heat-Raptors in the first round, and they just arguably became better than us in one trade. Quite literally.
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• With the East getting stronger, and Denver slowly starting to rebuild, our 2016 pick is looking awfully fine right now...
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
              With the East getting stronger, and Denver slowly starting to rebuild, our 2016 pick is looking awfully fine right now...
              We may have actually gotten a top 3-6 pick for the Bargs. Unfucking believable. I remember when the trade happened, I actually floated the theory that Masai wanted 2016 because he had a feeling the Knicks would suck by then. Most people shot it down saying, "any team with Melo will be good for years"
              Last edited by KeonClark; Fri Feb 20, 2015, 12:50 AM.
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
              X