Everything RAPTORS 2015 Trade Deadline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ceez wrote: View Post
    i'd flip ross for mason plumlee. that's about the only player i'd be interesting in on the nets though.
    Yes, but who on earth wouldn't do that?

I guess Bryan Collangelo..... Still pissed he didn't take Drummond!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

KG is better
      Have you seen KG play this year? He's done. He barely looks better than Chuck Hayes at this point. If Chuck Hayes had a jumper, he'd be twice as valuable as Garnett because he's more mobile and can hold his own in the post.

Comment

• I can't wait to see who Masai fleeces. You just know he is going to come out of left field with something that none of thought about
        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Honestly I wouldn't do any deals this season.
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

KG is better
            Have you seen KG?! He's done! Probably one of the worst starters in the league.
            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Jarrett Jack + Mason Plumlee for Ross + GV.
              Last edited by Heatdreamer; Mon Feb 16, 2015, 02:46 PM.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                Easily.

Drummond is a monster. He's goung to be a perennial all star in this league.

Vucevic is only 24 years old and is already a 20/10 guy. Leads the league in double double. Should've been an all star.

If you can get Vucevic or Drummond for JV, that's a steal.
                lmfao

Comment

• KG off the bench for vet minimum-ish wouldn't be bad.

but i digress. raptors wont be making any trades.

Comment

• Don't trade Ross. Don't trade GV. Don't trade Lou. Don't trade anybody.

Do the moves to improve the team in the summer.

Comment

• Hansborough + Hayes+2nd for Green + Ennis

Comment

• Heatdreamer wrote: View Post
                        Hansborough + Hayes+2nd for Green + Ennis
                        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Wonder how TRoss is taking all this "interest" in him (by the pundits out there). If I were him and survived the deadline I'd be back with a vengeance to prove everyone wrong. Sadly though I dont think he is quite wired that way....and therein lies the problem for me...loads of talent and minimal fire.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                            Wonder how TRoss is taking all this "interest" in him (by the pundits out there). If I were him and survived the deadline I'd be back with a vengeance to prove everyone wrong. Sadly though I dont think he is quite wired that way....and therein lies the problem for me...loads of talent and minimal fire.
                            I've been a big Ross defender up until the last month or so. You'd think being around Lowry, DeMar and Amir for 3 years he'd always be working hard on his game because that's the kind of players he's around 24/7. The fact he's a below average defender, and settles for catch and shoot 3s when he's arguably one of the most athletic players in the league is baffling to me.

Comment

• It's official Amare's waived.
                              Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Ross just doesn't have the skills to be the player you want him to be. He has no handles or touch to finish in traffic that's why he settles for jumpers. But just because he doesn't show his emotions doesn't mean he doesn't care.
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X