Everything RAPTORS 2015 Trade Deadline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 007 wrote: View Post
    No way we're trading JV unless we get Cousins.
    Forget about Cousins.

I'd be happy if we can get a star player for him.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      Forget about Cousins.

Let's trade DD for a star, would be up for that?
      Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
        Let's trade DD for a star, would be up for that?
        In a HEARTBEAT.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
          I understand and agree, however the writer may had attempted to make it anonymous, as the source was not willing to be mentioned.
          But again, the examples I used were still completely anonymous,l. They just sounded more like actually concrete talks happened. This rumour is very vague and lacking in substance....even for a rumour.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
            Lowry to the Knicks leaked all over the place, and were later confirmed by Masai and Lowry themselves.
            leaked on the knicks end
            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
              Wow.

This would obviously depend on the star, but my initial reaction is wtf, that is a lot of contract control and upside to give away. We better be targeting someone pretty damn special.
              Better be Wiggins

Comment

Forget about Cousins.

Depends on the star. Can't imagine the ist of guys they'd accept trading JV for is very long, and most such guys are not going anywhere.

Comment

In a HEARTBEAT.
                  You would make a great Rockets fan, they have no strings attached to their players, willing to trade anyone on their roster for a star in a HEARTBEAT.
                  Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• someone I do trust

Zach Lowe
                    Masai Ujiri talked at length with me in late December about how hard it was just deciding whether the Raptors, as a strong team in a weak conference, are true title contenders or something more ambiguous, a notch or two below the elite. He vowed that he would not do any trade that sacrificed even a small piece of the future for a one-season upgrade.
                    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• For the Bucks to come to this conclusion things (off court) must be really in bad shape.

Toronto will not just tolerate such antics...not worth the trouble/risk. The team is currently building up fan capital....do not jeopardize please.

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                        someone I do trust

Zach Lowe
                        I posted a good chunk of that article up higher in this thread. Lots on Toronto in it.

Comment

• I've been saying it for a while. No one is untouchable on this team, not Lowry not DeRozan and DEFINITELY not Jonas lol.

If we can get a STAR player for either one of them, and i'm talking about a star player not another borderline all star, you have to pull the trigger.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I would have serious issues with a front office that ships a 22 year old centre that already shoots 80% from the FT line and is improving on both ends of the floor every year. The return would have to be franchise altering.

Comment

I've been saying it for a while. No one is untouchable on this team, not Lowry not DeRozan and DEFINITELY not Jonas lol.

If we can get a STAR player for either one of them, and i'm talking about a star player not another borderline all star, you have to pull the trigger.
                              agreed...not sure who that is but LeMarcus Aldridge is about the only one I could see happening*

*by see happening I mean like 1-5% chance

Comment

• They did with JJ, people mature

Comment

Working...
                                X