Anyone Watching the Nets game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Watching the Nets game?

Double OT. I want the Raptors to get the draft pick but I can't help but cheering for the Nets.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Once you reach Max Level, you stop leveling

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Maybe they should just forfeit the 8 spot, nobody wants it...

Comment

Hurray for NJ for helping to nix that fix with the Cavs.

Take that Lebron/Stern.

Comment

WOW ... I stop watching after the Bulls went up by 7 points in OT. I can't believe the Nets came back and won in double OT.

We're still alive fellas.

Comment

Oh my god. I wonder what Rose is going to say or Noah? The Bulls have to be the cockiest team in the league with no reason to be cocky.

Oh and by the way, Hinrich almost had a triple double. Just thought it was an interesting stat line...

Comment

OKAY THIS WHOLE DRAFT PICK THING IS REALLY BOTHERING ME!! It's a conditional pick between 2010-2015! So if we make the playoffs ANYTIME within the next 5 years, we lose the pick. IT'S AS GOOD AS GONE! So pleeeease get over it people!

If you're a real Raptors fan then you should WANT Amir, Jarrett, Sonny, DeMar, and Triano to get playoff experience! SO FORGET THAT LOUSY DRAFT PICK and cheer for TDOT to win as many games as possible!!

LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!!

P.S. Bulls losing to the Nets at this crucial point in the season (and not even being banged up like Toronto is) clearly shows who deserves to make the playoffs more! LET'S HOPE WE CAN KICK THEIR ASSES ON SUNDAY!! GOGOGO RAPTORS!! lol
            Last edited by bhattmagandhi; Fri Apr 9, 2010, 11:20 PM.
            "Be true to the game, because the game will be true to you. If you try to shortcut the game, then the game will shortcut you. If you put forth the effort, good things will be bestowed upon you. That's true about the game, and in some ways about life too." ~ Michael Jordan
            ------------------------------------------
            "Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit at home and think about it. Go out and get busy." ~ Dale Carnegie

Comment

Nope I was watching the Black Hawks beat the Avalanche.

One game left and Black Hawks are now tied with the Sharks for the best record in the WC with 111 points each
              Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
              Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

bhattmagandhi wrote: View Post
                OKAY THIS WHOLE DRAFT PICK THING IS REALLY BOTHERING ME!! It's a conditional pick between 2010-2015! So if we make the playoffs ANYTIME within the next 5 years, we lose the pick. IT'S AS GOOD AS GONE! So pleeeease get over it people!

If you're a real Raptors fan then you should WANT Amir, Jarrett, Sonny, DeMar, and Triano to get playoff experience! SO FORGET THAT LOUSY DRAFT PICK and cheer for TDOT to win as many games as possible!!

LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!!

P.S. Bulls losing to the Nets at this crucial point in the season (and not even being banged up like Toronto is) clearly shows who deserves to make the playoffs more! LET'S HOPE WE CAN KICK THEIR ASSES ON SUNDAY!! GOGOGO RAPTORS!! lol
                The Raptors only lose the pick in the years between 2010 and 2014 and only the first year that they make the playoffs between 2010 and 2014. If they fail the make the playoffs in any year between 2010 and 2014 then the pick goes to the Heat in 2015 regardless of where the Raptors finish that year.
                Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

The Bulls team should have to wear paper bags over their heads until after the playoffs are over.
                  The best Raptors discussion board is at Raptors Republic.

Stephen Brotherston, Pro Bball Report

Comment

bhattmagandhi wrote: View Post

LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!!

thankyou, for showing these dazed and confused people what they really should be cheering for.
                    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
                    X