Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Going to Do Negative Chants to the Bulls?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Going to Do Negative Chants to the Bulls?

It's a huge game of the season ..Any negative chants similar intensity to "VC sucks"?

If the people running promotion at the ACC were smart, instead of stupid pizza slices, make a promotional that if the Raptors win, everyone get's a free Mcdonalds angus burger.

Comment

Faithleader wrote: View Post
      It's a huge game of the season ..Any negative chants similar intensity to "VC sucks"?
      but, everytime you do that it fires vc up. but, what the hell it's not like we have anything to cheer about. so, i say go nuts.

BULLS CAN EAT IT!!!!
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Regardless of negative chants, if the ACC is rocking, that'll be just fine......i expect to be seeing a playoff like atmosphere......FORGET THE LAST 40 games ever happened, matter of fact forget every other game that has happened this season and just go out there and cheer and be as loud as hell....that is what all fans should be doing tomorrow.....never mind records, never mind standings, just go out there and cheer like it's game 7 of a playoff round. The ACC rocks every year in the playoffs and every raps fans attending the game should be creating that home court advantage for the raps tomorrow. This is exactly the type of game Toronto needs...maybe we will see a full 48 minutes of energy and heart from these guys....

Regardless of who they play, regardless of draft picks/not getting picks, the raptors should make playoffs and only good can come of it....especially if bosh comes back....but that's another story....for now, ACC, Sunday @ 6pm should be rocking!
        Your ex came by; you can call me Jonas Valanciunas, cause I'm the king of rebounds!

Comment

Working...
        X