• Hey Jeff Hornacek!!

Enjoy watching the Raptors in the playoffs!! lol

Would love to see Dragic in LA.

Mamba Mentality

Yeaaah!

Fuck Jeff Hornacek
    And
    Fuck Phoenix

I hope they they stay a perennial 9th seed for the next century.
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Dragic-Wade-Deng-Bosh-Whiteside

That is a fucking GOOD starting 5. They are all of a sudden a team I do not want to face, and should be a favorite to be in the 2nd round and give a team a push. Of course now we wait and see.
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

But damn Hornacek is a douche!

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

That is a fucking GOOD starting 5. They are all of a sudden a team I do not want to face, and should be a favorite to be in the 2nd round and give a team a push. Of course now we wait and see.
          They are the Kings of the East now... hehe. Great starting 5, no bench.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
            They are the Kings of the East now... hehe. Great starting 5, no bench.
            But they got John Salmons! loooooooool
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

But.... I would love to have Jeff Hornacek as the Raps head coach if we had the proper personnel for his system...

Comment

That is a very good starting five if healthy get well chris. I am not a Mami fan b t his health is more important than basketball.

Comment

Fallout from the Dragic trade....Suns execs pretty pissed

I thought the comments of Babby & McDonough had merit from their standpoint. But it goes to show how balancing competing interests sometimes between players and management can be tenuous. I believe the Suns kinda mismanaged the collection of assets kick they were on with respect to the back court positions to the point where problems were bound to arise.

Have a read/listen...

http://www.azcentral.com/story/sport...agic/23749779/

Comment

But they got John Salmons! loooooooool
                    Oh boy, 6th man of the year right there!
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                      But.... I would love to have Jeff Hornacek as the Raps head coach if we had the proper personnel for his system...
                      What system? a 3 PG run and gun system? no thanks. It's a gimmick offence. That style doesn't work in the playoffs.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                        I thought the comments of Babby & McDonough had merit from their standpoint. But it goes to show how balancing competing interests sometimes between players and management can be tenuous. I believe the Suns kinda mismanaged the collection of assets kick they were on with respect to the back court positions to the point where problems were bound to arise.

Have a read/listen...

http://www.azcentral.com/story/sport...agic/23749779/
                        Fuck the dragic brothers. their list of teams they wanted to be on basically was saying all they wanted was money.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                          Fuck the dragic brothers. their list of teams they wanted to be on basically was saying all they wanted was money.
                          So what? They don't have endorsement deals like LeBron or CP3. They never will. And NBA career these days is very fragile.\

Also, Suns gm is a punk. It looks like he doesn't know what PGs are being taught in HS and colleges.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                            So what? They don't have endorsement deals like LeBron or CP3. They never will. And NBA career these days is very fragile.\

Also, Suns gm is a punk. It looks like he doesn't know what PGs are being taught in HS and colleges.
                            Id rather support players who want to win. Not players after endorsements.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                              Let's get rid of the 'brothers' thing. This is about Goran alone.

I wonder if including New York and LA in the demand wasn't a smokescreen, and if he was trying to force his way to Miami all along. After all: his original list was New York, LA and Miami - one of those three isn't like the others, certainly in terms of endorsements. But if he'd come out and said 'the only team I'll accept a trade to is Miami', he would have really compromised Miami's bargaining power.
                              "Stop eating your sushi."
                              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Working...
                              X