Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2015-16 Free Agency - Who do we Target ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    He's a big part, sure...but Parker will be back next year. Giannis starts. They already have 50M in commitments, and if they feel they have to address other things too, it might just be a situation where they're not that obsessed with keeping him.

He's not a Butler, Leonard or Green, and nor is his team even close to being as much of a contender as any of theirs. I don't think it's that easy a situation to read.
    Agreed, I didn't mean to make it seem like it was that cut and dry, I think he fits here nicely. I also don't think Milwaukee lets him go for nothing. Maybe a sign and trade could be worked out (not that I'd want to give anyone up).

He's not those guys but he could break out in the next couple of years and is definitely pay to see that
    A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
      Agreed, I didn't mean to make it seem like it was that cut and dry, I think he fits here nicely. I also don't think Milwaukee lets him go for nothing. Maybe a sign and trade could be worked out (not that I'd want to give anyone up).

He's not those guys but he could break out in the next couple of years and is definitely pay to see that
      It might be the kind of situation where using Ross in a S&T makes a lot of sense. He might get more opportunity in Milly since Giannis and Jabari fit at the forward spots. If Kidd can get Ross locked in he can give them a lot of what Middleton has. Some might say "well why can't Ross do that for us?"...but really, that ship may have sailed. Sometimes a guy just needs a new situation, and I'm not sure Ross will ever work out here the way things have gone these past 3 seasons.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
        It might be the kind of situation where using Ross in a S&T makes a lot of sense. He might get more opportunity in Milly since Giannis and Jabari fit at the forward spots. If Kidd can get Ross locked in he can give them a lot of what Middleton has. Some might say "well why can't Ross do that for us?"...but really, that ship may have sailed. Sometimes a guy just needs a new situation, and I'm not sure Ross will ever work out here the way things have gone these past 3 seasons.
        You gotta great point, Ross could have a total resurgence in Milwaukee and be abetter, more athletic Middleton even!

Let's hope to god Masai can sell them on that
        A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
          You gotta great point, Ross could have a total resurgence in Milwaukee and be abetter, more athletic Middleton even!

Let's hope to god Masai can sell them on that
          While I think a lot of Ross' performance has been related to his own mental issues, I also think part of those issues come from not feeling secure in a role. He could easily get the starting job at SG in Milwaukee and it could help him regain confidence.

Comment

Hence why I want Carroll. UFA, pretty young, Good Offense, Amazing Defense. I know it'll be hard to pull him away from Atlanta, but he's such a perfect fit.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
            X